Author Topic: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?  (Read 8686 times)

Offline Hyenadon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Don't fall asleep near me; I possess a sharpie pen
    • View Profile
Re: Why is FeralHeart use for sexual things?
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2013, 12:39:34 pm »
Yes, this is a widely known issue. :/
However, it was deemed against the rules, so anyone seen doing this isn't reading/obeying the rules very well.
It's not really something that can just be stopped by saying, "hey, you aren't allowed to do that," but hopefully people will understand eventually, that this is not what FeralHeart is for. c:

I completely disagree. There's always someone going to be breaking the rules, always someone that does it not because he/she doesn't know the rules but because they just want to get on our nerves and ruin little kids' childhood. You should know that.
Science is BS. We think we can explain everything; we keep making new "discoveries", which are just really false explanations for the inexplanable. Face it. Humans are idiots.

Pet's name: Charlie
[url=http://www.chic

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 05:01:20 pm »
is there really a point in two of these threads?

Thank you because I was just about to say the same thing. Why do people feel such a strong need to keep discussing this issue on the forum?  What new, interesting, and helpful things are we going to learn by repetitively asking "Why is Feral Heart used for Sexual Things?". What answer exactly do you expect out of this aside from that some people lack self control, maturity, and the decency to keep sex out of a family friendly game. In my opinion discussing the raping and such that goes on in game is just further publicizing the stupidity. This is exactly what the trolls that do this want... more attention.

If individuals are so bothered by this issue how about we take less time discussing it over the forum and more time hunting out these individuals who break the rules and openly offend people by getting screenshots and reporting. The more of these people we report the less of rape and other bad things there will be in game and the friendlier things will become. I have nothing against discussions but this topic in my opinion is self explanatory.

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2013, 06:13:17 pm »
Indeed this is irritating, because people find themselves unable to find real life er..
Dates....
They find the need to cyber it. Just to satisfy their vulgar nature...

Offline lobasas123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2013, 01:44:36 pm »
It is true, if a user does it to you or you see that it does it with other one ignore it and bring it to a moderator. Do not allow that it should happen. Bye and howlings for all;)

Offline avarigriffin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 07:51:53 pm »
The one thing I have to say is this:
People are always going to try to find a way to troll or turn something sexual, no matter what you do.

I'm not saying it's the RIGHT thing to do, but it's extremely difficult to avoid this.