Author Topic: General in Fluorite. ._.  (Read 8478 times)

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: General in Fluorite. ._.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2012, 12:36:29 am »
I find General chat to usually be rather quiet- not much of anything inapropirate (My own way of pronouncing the word and saying it- don'task.) happens very often, but when something in that category does,

well it usually doesn't last very long.

Overall I basicly find it to be a good way to pass the time- when people aren't being agonizingly derpy or just spamming anyway.

Some of the conversations in which happen on there can be terribly interesting-

Once I think we all took turns telling scary stories- this was around Halloween, last year. o3o.
Then another time we conversated about what kind of roleplays we liked- suprisingly enough, everyone's likes and dislikes were respected and no one was bashed or flamed.

Yep. Pretty much a whole day of Feral Heart. ^

Random subjects that can be interesting or just plain stupid. Lul. xD But the random ones are funny.

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2012, 05:33:45 pm »
Here's the deal. Nobody should be having random converations in the General chat. General is only for advertisments for group, packs, prides, clans, roleplays, etc. But this is what I don't want to see:

<Example1> HI GENERAL!
<Example2> Hiiiiiii!!!!!
<Example1> DO YA LIKE WAFFLES?!
<Example2> Yeah we leik wafflez!
<Example1> DO YA LEIK PANCAKEZ?!
<Example3> YA WE LIKE PANCAKEZ.
<Example1> DO U LIKE FRENCH TOAST?

So on...

Yeah so it's pretty random and a spam, basically. Also can be annoying. Plus, people who are tryin' to advertise can't because it's flooded with spam and random chat. Conversations should be for local, party or group. Sometimes whisper if it's a two person conversation. But this needs to stop because it's gone from okay... to pretty annoying. I don't want to change how people think it's just that everyone needs to understand that some people don't want to see what your saying. Maybe their in a good roleplay and someone says something wrong but they csan't read it because General is going too fast.

I know you think-- We'll why don't you just turn off General? Some people don't want to or don't know how. I don't want to because I like to see the green chat once in a while but not all of the time. And when there is a stupid convo going on, I watch what their saying because well Feral Heart is for all ages. There could be eight year olds on there, who knows?

Impressive Title was better because once you go into Local, General gets blocked out and you won't see any of it. And if you go into General you won't see Local. So it gets rid of annoying spam. But back in Impressive Title everyone basically sticked to local because it's just the main part. No reason for talking in General if everyone is in local. Nothing will happen, really. (Thank you Red for telling me this. xD Lul.)

And further more some of the subjects I see are innappropiate or immature. Mods can't be on all the time to watch every second of day of every single map. They also want to have fun on Feral Heart too without seeing a bunch of spam in General about stuff that shouldn't be said in General. Everyone sees General. Everyone! So you need to udnerstand that when you say something, everyone will see it. Again, younger kids could be on there and if you swear, your polluting their minds with words they shouldn't hear until their a teenager.

Thanks for reading this.

Offline Nicholette

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The lunatic is on the grass...
    • View Profile
    • Ask the TimeTards- Tumblr
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2012, 06:24:58 pm »
I am always usually caught up in an awkward chat with my awkward friends, and I seem to get into arguments very easily. I guess I'm not friendly :I     ANYWAYS~ I always come in when someone is ranting, mate begging, bashing illiterates (Who can blame them?, or arguing over whether animals on FH should have a set "Sexual Orientation". Yeah, I get mixed up in some funny stuff.

And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon!

Offline -Rapid-

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2012, 05:02:44 am »
Actually, about what you said about 'mate begging'...

They are not desperate for a boyfriend, they're trying to get a mate for a roleplay or just for the personality of their character. They're not trying to find boyfriend or girlfriend in real life... if they did that'd be prettya wkward. Well because... your trying to get together with some random perosn over a game that anyone can join. But most do it for roleplay reasons... so I don't understand when people start bashing others about being a mate begger. A real mate begger is someone who constantly asks over and over in General or movie every two seconds. That's a mate begger and a spammer. Lul.