Author Topic: Awkward moments..  (Read 5414 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Awkward moments..
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2012, 10:26:39 am »
Heh. I've done this a lot, and I'm sure you all have too. At least of a sort. Basically what I'm saying, is the "wrong chat". Today, I was talking to a friend in whisper. Saying that I think someone in the pack likes my character. I thought I was talking in whisper, so I typed out, "Hey. I think he has a crush on (My character's name) already. Hah." but I realized I was talking in group, and I said HIS name. Dear god. Lol.
Oh, dear God... That must have been awful.. A little while ago I was talking to a friend of mine. I switched to group for a sec just to say something, and we were talking about our groups alpha, she's the pushy-nub type, and she just annoyed the hell out of us. So I posted to my friend in whisper, "if she keeps acting like this, I'm leaving the group." And... Then I realised I was in group chat... xD
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:29:01 am by ace13 »

Offline Lazaeros

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Tomahawk chop is my death blow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 12:24:12 am »
I once was in a group, we were all going to prank people in bonfire. So we found a sucker --We all were  cute and cuddly baby animals our names would be something like "Adorable kitten" or, "Adorable puppy" 
we would find someone whom wanted to play with the cute baby animals. Then we violently murdered them, Then invited them to join.  O.O But there was this one guy whom came right up to us while we were killing another guy and just layed down and said "FEAST MY CHILDREN!"  "EAT MY BONES! LET MY BONES BE BROKEN ON YOUR SHARP FANGS!!!" We ate him quickly. XD The whole this is just weird.

Offline reaganyeah

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Green Day, YUSH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 12:39:31 am »
Argghh I hate awkward moments. I was whispering 2 people at the same time, My friend I knew in real life, and this guy that I liked. My friend was insulting me (in a friend way, ya'know) and the other guy just finished calling me pretty. So I ACCIDENTLY sent him the message that was supposed to be for my friend, saying: "Yeah? Well ya know what buddy? YOU SUCK!!!" It took me like a minute to realize that was sent to him... and he didn't reply to me for the rest of the night, even though I tried to solve it by telling him it was for my friend... xD But he got over it and understood, so it's cool now, Haha.

Xx~GreenDay~xX

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2013, 12:05:13 pm »
I once was in a group, we were all going to prank people in bonfire. So we found a sucker --We all were  cute and cuddly baby animals our names would be something like "Adorable kitten" or, "Adorable puppy" 
we would find someone whom wanted to play with the cute baby animals. Then we violently murdered them, Then invited them to join.  O.O But there was this one guy whom came right up to us while we were killing another guy and just layed down and said "FEAST MY CHILDREN!"  "EAT MY BONES! LET MY BONES BE BROKEN ON YOUR SHARP FANGS!!!" We ate him quickly. XD The whole this is just weird.
Woah... He sure loves to donate who ever this was... Well, I hope you had a full stomach on that day xDD

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 12:07:45 pm »
Argghh I hate awkward moments. I was whispering 2 people at the same time, My friend I knew in real life, and this guy that I liked. My friend was insulting me (in a friend way, ya'know) and the other guy just finished calling me pretty. So I ACCIDENTLY sent him the message that was supposed to be for my friend, saying: "Yeah? Well ya know what buddy? YOU SUCK!!!" It took me like a minute to realize that was sent to him... and he didn't reply to me for the rest of the night, even though I tried to solve it by telling him it was for my friend... xD But he got over it and understood, so it's cool now, Haha.
O: OMG. I feel so sorry for you xD. That would have been embarrassing! Good thing it work out in the end. I know how it feels to have something like that happen; I have a quote in this topic that's similar to this problem.