Author Topic: How Obsessed Are You About FearlHeart?  (Read 3030 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
How Obsessed Are You About FearlHeart?
« on: July 22, 2013, 02:50:23 pm »
How obsessed are you about FeralHeart?

What are some ways that really show you are obsessed with FeralHeart?

Well, can I just say that I'm a bit over obsessed o.o

~ As soon as I get home from school everyday I check the forums
~ Then I post stuff in the forums from my iPad because if I did it on my computer I'd get caught more often 'cuz for one thing I'm really not supposed to be on a computer on the week days. So, I post stuff using my iPad >:D
~ I started accidentally using FH Vocabulary and words like Floof, Floofy, Floofy and chu instead of you xD
~ When I'm at school my mind is thinking about FH lol
~ If I'm supposed to be doing my homework then I'll get on FH and when I hear footsteps I'll immanently  turn off the monitor and pick up a pencil and pretend to be doing my homework at my desk <--- Bad Habit
~ During break at school I tell the teacher I'm going to read on my iPad but then I just jump on the forums instead of read >:D
~ If my parents tell me to go to bed and I'm playing FH, I won't. Instead, I turn off all the lights in my room and turn the brightness setting on my computer all the way down so it looks like I'm sleeping >:D Then I stay up until 1 in the morning.
~ I almost trashed all of my other games so I can dedicated my time to FH

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: How Obsessed Are You About FearlHeart?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 03:00:17 pm »
Ohlol. My obsessing is mostly to the Moonrise forums sometimes, but on my camping trip I did miss FH, mostly I was thinking about MR though.
But, almost all the time I get on FH forums everyday. More often than you think and I can spend more than 3 hours at a time on FH, map making or roleplaying or anything really.
I would even get on FH and MR at the same time sometimes to check both at the same time, even on my mom's phone if a computer isn't nearby and I'm out some where.
I'll probably even just pay most of my attention and brain work to the phone, though I can follow a family member in the store still while paying a lot of attention to the phone.
Yep, this forum got me working to go on it. I might even look around for something to do that's FH related when I checked everything just like that.

I'm not the most obsessed person, but I am pretty obsessed with this forum sometimes. xD

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 03:34:17 pm »

~ Then I post stuff in the forums from my iPad because if I did it on my computer I'd get caught more often 'cuz for one thing I'm really not supposed to be on a computer on the week days. So, I post stuff using my iPad >:D
~ I started accidentally using FH Vocabulary and words like Floof, Floofy, Floofy and chu instead of you xD
~ If I'm supposed to be doing my homework then I'll get on FH and when I hear footsteps I'll immanently  turn off the monitor and pick up a pencil and pretend to be doing my homework at my desk <--- Bad Habit
~ During break at school I tell the teacher I'm going to read on my iPad but then I just jump on the forums instead of read >:D
~ If my parents tell me to go to bed and I'm playing FH, I won't. Instead, I turn off all the lights in my room and turn the brightness setting on my computer all the way down so it looks like I'm sleeping >:D Then I stay up until 1 in the morning.
^ Practically my obsession XD  I honestly miss FH so much right now, I have all these ideas for characters and maps. >:U *sigh* Only four more days of summer camp v.v (At least there's wifi >:D )

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 05:19:26 pm »

~ If I'm supposed to be doing my homework then I'll get on FH and when I hear footsteps I'll immanently  turn off the monitor and pick up a pencil and pretend to be doing my homework at my desk <--- Bad Habit
^ Practically my obsession XD  I honestly miss FH so much right now, I have all these ideas for characters and maps. >:U *sigh* Only four more days of summer camp v.v (At least there's wifi >:D )
D8 I feel your pain ;-; Ive been on vacation for 3 weeks.... I'm dying without FH!!!! At least I get to go back home tomorrow :D

Preset Download

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 05:34:45 pm »
Hmm, if I'm correct, there's a topic similar to this one. Though, I'm pretty obsessed over Feralheart myself.

The minute I wake up, I lurk onto the forum to check over anything I might have missed.
I remain on the forum from the minute I wake up till the minute I go to bed (atleast whenever I can).
Most of my time, I dedicate myself to Feralheart, both in-game and on the forum. Meaning I don't play any other online, virtual games for very long before lurking back to Feralheart.
Whenever I cannot access my laptop, I often get my Kindle Fire HD and use that to check up on the forum and keep in touch with my buds.
Over the years of playing this game, I've made some very close friends that I don't, and never will, regret meeting.
gone

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 01:26:32 am »
How obsessed am I about Feral Heart?
I'm so obsessed that I had forgotten all about Wolf Quest.... wait a sec, what is Wolf Quest again? -thinks-
I'm so obsessed that I check the Feral Heart forums as much as I do my Facebook account.
I'm so obsessed that I like to post things on the forum threads every chance I get.
I'm so obsessed that I like to log into the game just to see who is on.
I'm so obsessed that if I don't have my laptop with me, I will check the forums on my Android phone. That way I can read new posts.
I'm so obsessed that I often times think of new character possiblities, even when I'm not on the game.
Inactive

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 03:45:48 am »
Well, let's see. I'm obsessed over Feral Heart by the following:
- Get up in the morning, get on the computer, check the forum
- Go to school, come back, get on in-game to role-play or chat, whichever I'm in the mood for
- Come back from a trip, check the forum again and get in-game
- No longer remembers the controls for Wolf Quest (actually I played Feral Heart before WQuest, but I gradually moved more towards FH.)
- While on the road, checks phone for any messages on my profile
And, I suppose that's about it. 
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline MadMoai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sleepy woof
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 04:10:13 am »
I check the forums at least three times every day!

I haven't been on the game recently but I constantly think about it.

When I have a song stuck in my head I imagine a FH music video of my characters dancing to it.

Whenever I hear the song "Just a Game" by Takamatt I always think of FeralHeart because that's the song I always play when I log on :D

And I think that's pretty much it!

Oh, and I still constantly wonder why in the world I have a green wolf character... because of FeralHeart!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 12:03:09 pm »
I'm so obsessed that I often times think of new character possiblities, even when I'm not on the game.
^^ I do that too o.o

Preset Download

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 10:02:50 am »
Hmm, How obsessed am I?
I am so obsessed from the moment I awaken from my rest I come online and see what is going on with the roleplays I am involved in.
I then get on Skype and talk to all of my friends/family I have gained from Feral heart.
I literally stay up until 2 am on a school night roleplaying and spending time with my roleplay family. I rather be tired, then miss time with the people I love.
It is so bad, that wherever I am to go, I must take my laptop, and or, ipod so I have connection to the internet. 
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.