Author Topic: The good, yet bad times.  (Read 3552 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: The good, yet bad times.
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2013, 11:59:27 am »
My first days on FeralHeart were very enjoyable in what I now think is in an odd sort of way. xD I wasn't really much involved with the forum at that time so I was pretty much clueless and new announcements, who the staff were, mass markings and all the jazz.
It was during the days when you spawned in Bonfire rather than the Lonely Cave because the Lonely Cave didn't even exist xD. The place was hectic, as you'd imagine Bonfire to be, but more so than it is nowadays. We didn't have mate centers back then, my young friends ;). I spent most of the first few hours running around Bonfire, avoiding the trolls and sitting and watching the peeps go about their business. I made too friends that day! :D One was kind enough to show me around the maps. I'll never forget her ^^. When she poofed, I went back to Bonfire and met a nice lad and had a few good conversations with in the days thereafter.
I spent most of my newbie days in Bonfire and occassionally going to Ficho. It was only until about a year ago, when I started venturing out the Fluorite Plains, when all my old friends had vanished off the face of the Earth, and met new friends, Buffy, Lord Sura, Red and all the others. :)

Good time, good times indeed. :)

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)