Author Topic: What's up with this hate?  (Read 3745 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with this hate?
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 06:54:50 pm »
I've had an encounter before with a wolf on my lion character once. They said I'm a "half-breed" or something like that and wolves are "pure-breeds" :I I am not amused.
That WAS a hateful encounter I had a long time ago. It hurt a bit, like they were trying to bully me.
If lions just act hateful toward hyenas in roleplay I'm cool with it, but in OOC I don't want to see that pointless disrespect.

I don't really like this. It's rather pointless and you are allowed to be any species you want in FH even if there's only the canine and feline model.
Why are there hyena markings? Because you can be a hyena freely. Why are there tiger markings? Because you can be a tiger if you want, too. Why are there cheetah and leopard markings? Because we can be those species.
These people don't need to judge pointlessly like that, we have the freedom to be whatever we want.
Even our own species. So don't bully them in OOC for being an animal they want to be.
If the hyena tried to annoy or attack you even, just ignore them.

No need to bother people of different specie characters such as coyotes, so I would agree for sure.
This is just pointless hate.