Author Topic: OOC Drama and Twisting Words  (Read 2650 times)

Offline WildWolf#1

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • pottymouth posse
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Drama and Twisting Words
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2014, 09:56:05 am »
Even if you did get mad, you handled the situation better than I would've ever done. I would either back away slowly and leave the group or I would have an absolute riot and would probably get myself banned. Ergh~ I can't deal with situation like that very well. Hopefully someone can take hold of the situation and help you along c: Wish you luck! Chat with me in game if you'd like (when I can get back on, currently trying to desperately finish some assignments): WildWolf#1
:D

spirit, who could not be broken

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2014, 01:15:43 am »
Even if you did get mad, you handled the situation better than I would've ever done. I would either back away slowly and leave the group or I would have an absolute riot and would probably get myself banned. Ergh~ I can't deal with situation like that very well. Hopefully someone can take hold of the situation and help you along c: Wish you luck! Chat with me in game if you'd like (when I can get back on, currently trying to desperately finish some assignments): WildWolf#1
:D

Thanks for the encouragement amigo.

Heh, never thought it could've been handled any worse then it was.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2014, 01:48:59 am »
Wow..I think everyone has been in that situation, but I for one haven't..But I've been around it with previous friends going through those situations OOC which is totally unnecessary and out of term and just plain...annoying and big cluster fest of raging and sometimes even Rage Quiting Feral Heart and getting really hurt from other users like bawling their eyes from the harsh words that they spit out.  If  I  in the situation I  would just shake my head, and be like "I'm sorry floofehs' but I think you guys are taking this to an extreme..and it's not right in any way shape of form to act like that with your fellow members of this role-play group and just leave the group. Or If I wasn't in the mood of leaving or my other reasons why I wouldn't want to leave, etc. I would warn them first to Please kindly knock the rude, disrespectful hurtful words coming from them, And if they simply ignore or keep going at it,  I would take screenies of the comments send it to a fellow Admin or Mod to take care of the outrageous behavior being held in the situation that you were having and hopefully it will resolved. I mean you do have the option of the block button so why not use it? Well I would understand. But the other option of sending screenies to an admin or Mod is much better and the community would benefit with those people actions out of the game. Etc. I mean. Feral Heart should be a nice friendly place, But sadly some individual's make it uncomfortable and unwelcoming and 'not so' friendly game. But anyways Just my general thoughts! ^^ c:

.:.Rava.:.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2014, 12:48:20 pm »
-slowly claps- You.Your a genuis.

This had happened to many people, including me. Lets jump onto the....OOC Drama part

Ok first off, THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN.

Eh, Unlike you in my situation, I did nothing,No reporting,No standing up for myself

As the weirdness of it all, it happened in a Hyena rp also.

Ok, Imagine a peaceful day of OOC Chat, and we are joking around, till somebody comes on and takes

it SERIOUS,

They too, threatened to hurt me because they didnt do what they said to do.I dont want a random

idiotic female as my mate.Not at all. Soon enough it came down to this; saying that i am a illterate

(mur)bag, and should go kill myself.
'
Ok, Screw life right now, Im logging off FH. o=o

Twisted words never happened to me before in FH, but how bout we drag something in that I have had

one of those expierances on.

Minecraft.

Alright, I was a mod on this server, and I ACCIDENTLY made a huge diamond sphere. I didnt mean to,

because why would I?I was trying to figure that out.

Then the next day I got confiscated of my mod, and temp banned for 2 days.

Then it happened, after two days, I logged on, and there it is, So many people angry at me.

Because they spat Twisted words and rumors and lies.

Never Could I trust them again.
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv