Poll

What is your fav public map?

FeralCity -RedLineLies
Red's Map Pack
Flourite Plains
Bonfire Island

Author Topic: Fav Public Map  (Read 4129 times)

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Fav Public Map
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2014, 03:18:25 pm »
My favourite map would have to be Cape. Why? I like the terrain and the many places you can sit and hang out. I also like the tropical look.

or just the fact that it's the only map you can get into xDD jk bby lov chu

Shhhhh ;3; don't tell them that

Signature by Sevral

Aicosu125

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2014, 04:38:16 pm »
My favourite map would have to be Cape. Why? I like the terrain and the many places you can sit and hang out. I also like the tropical look.

hehe to late ;)

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2014, 04:46:08 pm »

hehe to late ;)

NUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu -death-

Signature by Sevral

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2014, 06:01:20 pm »

I don't really have a favorite default public map. Simply because I find each map rather unique and enjoyable in its own way. However, when it comes to downloadable public maps, Mountains of Melandru created by Genesis199 via deviantART takes the cake. I love the way it resembles the colourful insanity of a madman's own imagination. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland with the colors used (and beautifully blended) and the general terrain. The plant life and snowy weather only compliments the final outcome- leavin' any who wander within it to marvel at the sight. Also, bein' a Skyrim fan, the map's soundtrack makes it that much more amazin'.
I've always been a fan of whimsical themes- especially if said themes are blended in with nature so I s'pose this map has immediately been labelled as one of my favorites the millisecond I stepped a paw in it.

I agree with you there, Vesp. Genesis199 is my map making idol, I can't take my eyes off her brilliant maps.
The forest of lights and Mountains of Melandru are my favorite maps ever made on my favorite list.  :P

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/