Author Topic: What/who made you want to join FeralHeart & why?  (Read 3904 times)

Aicosu125

What/who made you want to join FeralHeart & why?
« on: June 09, 2014, 11:17:44 pm »
Title says it all.~ I as well don't know if there is a post already like this, but a mod will delete if needed. Anyways, i'll start off...

I remember watching random videos on youtube, and I came across the longest buttswinging line in FH and I watched...rather amused and I saw more videos of FeralHeart, as I tried to figure out the website name, and once I did, I registered with my very first account, Alvin010401. Now I am Cheshire/Aicosu125, doh xD

Your turn :D

wolfdog01

Re: What/who made you want to join FeralHeart & why?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 11:28:06 pm »
Hurm. Welp, I was skimming through YouTube trying to find some sort of horse game that you could play as the horse itself, not many games like that. ;-; But then I found this thing called Impressive World, I had seen it a few times on the sidebar so finally I clicked on it, it was some sort of jumping thing. Then I found a few more IT and IW vids till I came across a more realistic one, FeralHeart :3 I told my bff about it and she got it before me since she had a laptop before I did and soon I got this account! ^^ Still happy I found FH to this day, even if I do need a little break every now and then!

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 11:33:30 pm »
I was watching some Warriors videos on Youtube, when I stumbled upon an IT video. I attempted to join, but the game couldn't be played anymore. An year later, I decided to search for a game like that. I don't exactly remember how I found FeralHeart, though. Perhaps in a IT servers list?

Anyway. I joined mostly because I wanted to play something new, where I could costumize my character; I had actually thought about how this kind of game woulkd be cool before learning about IT servers. Yup, that pretty much sums it up. c:

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 01:57:49 am »
I remember back in my days in WQ, I was chatting with a friend while in-game and she had asked me if I had an account on a game called FeralHeart. I said no, of course, and about three months later I googled it. I went ahead and registered even though I had no idea what the game was about. Turns out I love this game c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 02:06:14 am »
I'm here because i'm fabulous.
end of story

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!

Aicosu125

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 02:08:32 am »
I'm here because i'm fabulous.
end of story

I very much agree to that luff.~ <3

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 02:14:22 am »
hah i'm kidding <3
no i was watching videos of an IT server thinggy I can't remember which one it was but whatever, and after trying to use that server and failing miserably (IT WOULDN'T LET ME LOG IN OH NO)
I found FH in a linked video, so yeah naturally i signed up, downloaded the game and started to play, and boy do i regret it i mean there are so many horrible people like Chesh... Shally... Ressy... Oh god those illiterate nubs the Benevolent wolf pack... oh wait... no i'm meant to be positive aren't i?
Poo....

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS -
I'v made so many amazing friends and i really don't regret coming and joining this community, it's been alot of fun and i'm sure it will continue to be such fun <3

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Aicosu125

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 02:34:21 am »
hah i'm kidding <3
no i was watching videos of an IT server thinggy I can't remember which one it was but whatever, and after trying to use that server and failing miserably (IT WOULDN'T LET ME LOG IN OH NO)
I found FH in a linked video, so yeah naturally i signed up, downloaded the game and started to play, and boy do i regret it i mean there are so many horrible people like Chesh... Shally... Ressy... Oh god those illiterate nubs the Benevolent wolf pack... oh wait... no i'm meant to be positive aren't i?
Poo....

WHAT I MEANT TO SAY WAS -
I'v made so many amazing friends and i really don't regret coming and joining this community, it's been alot of fun and i'm sure it will continue to be such fun <3

oh ur nice xDD

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 02:41:21 am »
lovee you guyssssss <3333

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 02:45:14 am »
I found out about Feralheart through an old friend of mine who lingers around in-game with the username: Skywave. Even though I don't speak to him much anymore, back then we used to be close buds and spoke a lot over Xat chats. One day, he mentioned finding this really awesome MMORPG game called Feralheart and recommended I give it a try. At first, I was uninterested with it and merely lingered around rarely. Though, then when I decided to give it another try months later, I figured out how things generally work around here and found it intriguing. Now, years later, here I am. Still lingering around whenever I can.
Posted a quote 'cause I'm far too lazy to re-type it all again.
Lookin' back on that post, I am amazed at how my dialect changed so quickly.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:25:06 am by Vespian »
gone