Author Topic: What/who made you want to join FeralHeart & why?  (Read 3903 times)

Offline bladewolf98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I live to Express..not to Impress.
    • View Profile
Re: What/who made you want to join FeralHeart & why?
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2014, 07:39:52 pm »
So the first time i EVER seen feralheart was i was on youtube and i seen a few vids with fearlheart in it by (do want to make peeps watch his vids) and i looked it up and now im hear...and its youtubes fault that i cant stop getting on private maps -.-
So it appears that i have died! Fear not! IM ALIIIIVE!

Sandfury

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2014, 12:09:21 am »
I found Feralheart by scrolling through my Warrior videos, then, Lo and Behold, a dance line video.

It kept popping up in my recommendations, so I watched it. It was amazing (For a 9 year old xD) to me.
I asked my dad if I could play, and he said I couldn't because I wasn't mature enough.
The actual reason was because I was banned off of two (MMORPG?) games. xD

So later on (after I got my own email) when I moved to California, I found the game pop up at me again. This time, I was able to play it.

After hours of waiting for registration, I made my account. I had NO idea what to do at first, but I found my friend IRL (SabrinaWolfBlaze) and she helped me out. :3

So that's my basic story. I caught on how to fit in really quickly. (JUST LIKE ALL GAMES I'VE PLAYED xD)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2014, 12:45:37 am »
I found Feralheart about three and a half years ago. I was scanning through some animal vids and I saw a Feralheart video. I watched it and asked the owner what game was it and what the link was.  So they told me it was called Feralheart. So I found the site and I joined. I joined the game, and about a year later I joined the forums.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2014, 01:09:21 am »
Ok so... MY STORY: Well, I'm not really sure how I got to this, but I remember looking up on youtube "best animal games" (guys I was like 12) And saw this video about FH, wolf quest, and then that weird face-less deer game (?). And I had always dreamed of playing a game with no restrictions, like you could do what ever you wanted and say whatever you wanted. So I was all like"OHMYGOLLYGOSH I AM TOTALLY PLAYING THIS GAME". And I downloaded it. This was in like 2011 on my first account .... wow was that a long time ago.
MY FIRST CHARACTER: I think she was like a giant black lion with red markings and bat wing etc etc.. I made it with my brothers and they were all like "Shay you gotta make it this big scary monster etc..)
MEMORIES: I remember... this was probably by first "realistic character" I only say realistic because it had natural colors. And I didnt know how to talk to people. So i was this little lion cub with angel wings and there were these two "couple" lions on the rock on bonfire island.... long story short it got weird..
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Wever

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2014, 02:13:00 am »
Well how I found out was through the internet like always xD so I was trying to find games like wolf quest I was getting a bit bored with it and when I came across FH the reg was closed... So I was searching when it would open a year later on I think the 5th of a month idk what month I went to see if it opened and yes it was just for that day or afternoon idk and I was like OH MY GAWD ITS FINALLY OPEN... Downloaded it.... First try, IM ADDICTED xD. That's that...