Author Topic: Closest FeralHeart friend  (Read 4700 times)

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Closest FeralHeart friend
« on: March 13, 2015, 07:04:12 am »
So I did some late night thinking last night and realized how far I've come with friends on FH. I have this one friend that I text everyday about almost anything and I've come to realize that we are basically the same person but in different bodies and locations. We met in the most strangest spot, Mate Center (we were noobs). I've had a group of friends (originally all met on WQ) that I talked to everyday for 2 straight years. We lost contact, but it's the memories that count, right?

I wonder if anyone else has friends like this that they've met off FH and they slowly become part of your daily life to talk to them (either on FH or IMing)? How did you guys meet? How long you've been friends for? I'd really like to know  :D

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Closest FeralHeart friend
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 02:33:18 pm »
Thank you so much for making this topic, I needed this.

My closest friend on here to date, would have to be GraWolf.

She's an amazing person, and a good listener, and is able to translate my awkwardness and weird nature.
We've been friends for almost a year now, and she's been through/heard about every single incident I had in 2014.

And then there's Kplunk.
I think
We've been friends for almost a year

And we just overload the charts with our random conversations.

-Aggressively sings Oh No!-

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Amatis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cora~Ferali
    • LittleWolfArtist
    • TinyPawArts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 03:18:27 pm »
Although I don't have any close friends on FH like that, I wanted to say that it wasn't truly the game itself that attracted me. It was the prospect of establishing friends that would last a long time. I've made many friends on sites like AJ and Transformice, and the best friends I ever made online were from Cloudsdale (though it's been shut down permanently). My biggest hope for FH is that I'll find friends that would stick around no matter what ^v^
~Things get worse before they get better~

Offline Misinterpreted

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 03:47:37 pm »
I have many friends. XD Actually one of my closest friends became something more than a friend, heh. We talk every day through Skype now and also play steam games. We meet up on FH sometimes but whenever she has time. I've got to say I have known her from FH for... 3 years? I don't know, maybe more. But she is wonderful, and I would of never gotten this far without her. <3

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 04:35:05 pm »
I'd say Wolfsoul108 for me.

When she was online a lot when she had time we'd talk for hours, probably until night for me. And we both have a lot of the same opinions and went through similar problems and feel the same most of the time. We can relate to things that happened in our lives many times and she's always made me happy. We met in the weirdest situation, and I won't go into how weird that situation was. We used to be enemies that were skeptical of each other until we started talking and finding similarities and that we were far from what we had been. It's amazing how FH creates such strong bonds.
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 06:36:07 pm »
Not yet, I mean one of these really close friends, that know your Skype and talk everyday etc.

Though I must say, I've met a friend over 5 years ago online, it was kinda a strange situation. We're best friends, still rocking as ever. There are some 4, 3 years since I've met some of them that are close as well.

In-game name as: Whinp

Echoing harmony

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 06:39:32 pm »
I have Many, but I'd say RandomCat. Because I know her irl, we go to school togather and have the same interests.

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 07:59:05 pm »
I'm a lone wolf--I'm not particularly close to anyone, but the people who I feel I am most connected with, I would say, are WhiteLightHeart, TwistedLizard, Turtlex, Dreamingsoul, and many other wonderful floofs here--oh, wait, didn't I say I wasn't particularly close to anyone?

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 06:33:38 pm »
i really never made any connections with anyone from FH, nor do i wish to; i am not for that anymore. It is quite rare for me to even speak up about current events while in-game nowadays, my anti-socialness keeps the tongue in.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline TheExperience

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Been Busy
    • http://unfilteredart.deviantart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 06:41:06 pm »
Uncanny how my Best FH friend goes by 'YourBestFriend' we met in a lion RP called Wildemoor plains and since then we became friends. We dont speak all that often anymore but we will always confide in one another.