Author Topic: Closest FeralHeart friend  (Read 4701 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Closest FeralHeart friend
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2015, 08:23:37 pm »
I think mine would be someone by the name of Grimsley.

We met at the Cape of Distant Worlds, and we've been best buds ever since. ^.^
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:16:45 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline unseelie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2015, 10:27:53 pm »
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 10:31:56 pm by ~Shelly~ »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 11:47:12 pm »
I've been stalking this thread for a while so why not post hurhur

Personally, I have many special people I cherish on Feral Heart. They're all absolutely amazing Floofs with big hearts and loud laughs. In the beginning I definitely didn't have too many friends on here, simply because I didn't understand the concept of having good friends like I do now that are online. But eventually I loosened up a bit and got to talking with others. Usually it lasted for one in-game session before we both logged out and went out seperate ways.

Finally I met one friend who I met on a regular basis, and I could 100% trust. She was a lot like me in many ways, and I took notice to that. Coincidentally, around the time I was getting started on the forums, so was she. So we didn't only see each other in game- but also on the forums(it was the perfect accident by meeting her). We've both grown a lot over time and stayed with each other. We did skype calls while gaming(if that's even a valid term for what we were doing), laughed, and just generally had a great time. Even today we still constantly mess with each other on a daily basis on the forums and deviantart (if you watch close enough you'll see it). I still consider her my 'best/closest' FH friend today. So yeah any of you who know me probably know who I'm hinting at.

^^Nerd
(AlphEclipse)
(Aka Alphred)

But I still have L O A D S of amazing people that I love. My other closest friends on Feral Heart that I'm still in regular contact with include Jimmy(Jackdaw), ~Stargazer~(She's not really on FH any more but I'm still throwing her love), and Whisper(HidenShadow). They've done more for me then I could ever hope for and they're all absolutely amazing. Gaming with them is always a fun and *ahem* interesting experience. They're all my best friends on here and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Rizzla

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2015, 01:30:34 am »
Eh.. I'm a pretty anti-social person, so I've never really had a lot of in-game friends...
But the ones I do have are flipping fabulous. <3

I would have to say WarriorCats1749 is my closest friend.
We know each other in real life, which probably helps a bit. Though we drive eachother cray-cray on a regular basis, and sometimes we're downright cruel to eachother, we still consider ourselves "partners in crime". Likelike that one time she helped me steal mens' bodywash from walmart

That's nothing against anyone else who's on my friends list, of course. You guys are fantastic people as well!

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2015, 03:52:10 pm »
My Fh best friends are actually 3 of them, one of which is actually my best friend.

First being Mord (Kha~zix). They're an absolute sweetheart and we often make characters together, like siblings or characters that are already friends.

Then there's Betta (Bettacakes). We often hang out and throw bad puns around SB. I think we often annoy peple with them

And then there's Fennec (Azir). He's my best friend and I introduced him to FH. Even when I'm in an rp, I'll always run over to him to sit on his butt.

Love deez friends <3
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2015, 06:17:38 am »
My best friend (whom I met on FeralHeart, though she doesn't really play too often anymore) is Bri. (Met her on T0ast, she now plays on -Gore- and .heisenberg.) I've known her for about three years now. cx

And Baroobies (Mojave) is probably one of my closest friends on the game currently. <3

in-game: hooli

Offline Kibacher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • look into my eyes, what do you see?. Infinity
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2015, 10:33:48 am »
I haven't been here long but to say the least my closest friends (I can't name just one!) would have to be

montymoo she's known in game as Kevin by most people

miKA.Le.Kat known as NEON LIGHTS TCV (my pack)

and my Aussie friend whom I just got into strife with on local (dang Aussies and the swearing!, it's a cultural habit xD)

her username I can't remember but she's Kaya F

and of course my mate Cujos, Vasko Major

I have a whole skype group of Aussies that I collected one night in bonfire and we are almost always talking, I daresay my friends online are much better than any friend I've ever had in person
This may be a virtual world but our feelings are real

Offline Hitomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 10:28:51 pm »
Ah reading this just brings tears into my eyes, I had 3 best friends on feral heart, I met the first one in a lion pride rp. I forgotten his name but I always called him fluffy and he always called me pillow. c: The second one was also in a lion rp,  Of course at the time me and him was not interacting as much, but later on we met yet again in another lion role play. His name was Kohrd... me and him always role played together and had a wonderful time together! The second person we had bumped into was Sasha and she joined our little merry band. I've contacted sasha on yahoo while kohrd was on DA... Sadly just one year or two years out of the blue kohrd and I slowly broke apart until he just suddenly stopped coming on... And sasha ended up doing the same thing shortly after aside from the breaking apart. I lost contact with them but I hope someday we can all meet again... They were one of the reasons why I loved playing this game.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 08:00:19 pm »
Don't have a best friend since I've been gone for 2 years :^

Offline Elaysa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2015, 01:27:30 pm »
I don't have any.

I've never had any.