Author Topic: What's Your FH Story?  (Read 5178 times)

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
What's Your FH Story?
« on: May 20, 2015, 12:29:12 am »
What's your story of how you found FH and, what I like to call, your "noob days?" I have a story.

So I was on dA, minding my business, when I saw this picture of a FH Princess Cadence and Shining Armor. When I saw it, I was like "Woah, that game is the one for me!" So I searched up Feral Heart and up came this website. The registration was closed, of course. I kept coming day after day, at the wrong times to register. I simply gave up, since I never got to register. But years and years later, I remembered about this website, and went back on to check to register. Again, it was closed. But that didn't stop me. I looked up the times for registration, and I waited until the right time. (It was still daytime.) Then, just like that, I zoomed to the registration! However, the logins weren't working, so I kept making account after account. They failed. Until, I made this account. It let me login on the forum and the game. I played for the rest of the day. And the day after that one and that one and that one! I couldn't stop playing. It wasn't long until I got a mate and adopted a pup. In fact, I got

two mates!
To be continued.

So, yeah! That's my story, and to be continued for me, because i'm still new. But you guys have been here for longer, so you could tell me the full story!

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your FH Story?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 03:22:50 am »
My? FeralHeart story? How I found Feralheart?
My first day in FeralHeart? Hm....

Let's start with how I found FH. What sparked my interest in animal MMORPGs is this particular video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIUJuXX66H8 because I saw this and little 11-year old me was like 'zOMG YOU CAN PLAY AS ANIMALS YEY!" so I looked up a list of animal games and the first one I saw
was 'Wolf Quest" and yes I played that for a bit and got bored of it so I looked up more animal games and
saw FeralHeart. What caught my eye was the customization and chat and stuff of the like ya know. So I
first registered FeralHeart in...june of 2012 under the name "equinoxblaze". And I switched accounts to
"DEaTHBLaZEJEsTER" and then eventually to "Zircon". I've been playing FeralHeart since I was 11 - I'm
14 now. That's a long time, yo.

My first FH day? Oh I don't really remember thaaat much but I can tell what I know.
Well. I was on a very large black and red wolf named Blade. I was in south pole and there was
this like FH serial killer and I was asking if I can join them on their killing adventures or something
I don't know, man, I was a dark child. Well after that little thingy I saw a blue pup who needed a mother.
And you guessed it - I ended up being her mom. Yeah. And then we went to atlantis and I dont remember
much after that.
ooh! And that night I was on a gray lion named Curtis and jumping about with another lion. That was a good
time.

That's my story. I'm interested in hearing others' stories too!

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 09:07:58 am »
I originally found feralheart through...Transformers, actually. I found some transformers made on FH, and I was like "WHAT IS THIS GAME?!", and then I joined it. Short story, actually.
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 11:49:38 am »
I found FH through YouTube. I was looking up videos and found an Impressive Title one and then a FeralHeart one. I was sad to hear IT was closed so I shifted to the newer one. I got an account and ingame I was. I also was able to drag my best friend in it too lol. I met a few friends on the way who helped me then soon got the hang of it. Though one fateful day, that friend got banned for a year, so I spent that time trying to get to know the forums better and went in game every now and then. Rp had become an obsessive lifestyle that my friend and I still text eachother Rps. Fh helped me in so many ways, now I have main characters and a fursona and so many memories! <3

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 11:28:07 pm »
Thanks for replying guys! It's fun to know how people found FH and when they were a newbie!

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline anahel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • the matrix has you
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 07:45:18 am »
I found FH back in '11 through wolfquest. I think I just wanted a game with no chat filter. (You. Couldn't. Say. Anything.) I signed up (this was before registration opened/closed, so it was fairly quick, but I remember it took me literally an hour to finally get that CACHA or whatever it's called right) and promptly made a sparklewolf. Black (0/0/0) everything but neon blue markings. It was an eyesore. Then I made a husky, went to south pole, founded a new pack, and managed to recruit like 10 people in half an hour. The RP lasted a day and everyone quit the next, and it was hilariously angsty and dramatic looking back. Still one of the best RPs I've had, just because it was so fun.

Then I went around killing kits (sorry, so sorry) because I was Edgy McEdge as a kid.

Rediscovered it now because my little sister dragged me back.

returning 2011 player on a new account. just trying to remember how it all works c:
avi from here

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 09:45:25 pm »
Looks like a fun topic. :3

I was brutally forced into FeralHeart by a good friend of mine last June. Of course, I waited a few months for registration, but I was drawn into it from the start.

I remember I had started with 3 characters. Nevica, Twist (pre-doctor) and a demon that was long lost in the sands of time/comouter harddrive. I don't really remember much about what exactly I did (besides a few roleplays), but after about a week or so, I did meet some amazing friends and absolutely fell in love with this game.

Ah... good times.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 09:46:58 pm »
I was watching Wolf Quest videos.

I clicked on a FeralHeart one.

And then I sold my soul.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Echoing harmony

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2015, 12:14:01 am »
Where do I start? -Cough-

I found FH through 'The Truth about Feral Heart' back in 2012. At the time, I didn't have what I needed to play the game. Also I was very young then. But then in till 2014. I needed a new game, I was tired of playing world of Warcraft. So I caught registration open. I registered and it went from there. I was a happy person and learned quite a lot about role play. Then I joined this pack full of straight up bullies; thus I explain the whole thing here; http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=51479.msg699754#msg699754. Like wise, I met a pack of best friends and became a decent player. That sums up about my story in FH.

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2015, 02:42:53 pm »
Well, I don't remember crap about joining and I probably found it in a ditch on the web cause I was bored of animal jam. Well, short story, but why's there a block of text coming up?

Well I have another story to tell that may or may not be related.
I was browsing movies for a pack back in the day, when I was less literate. Vastly so. I found a group lead by the user exodus and tried to join. They asked for an RP sample. I had no idea what in the crap that was, so I asked, got my answer, and provided. I was rejected. But I'd still downloaded Ember Island. I figured that standard internet roleplays weren't worth crap here and decided that if anything, being a book would help. Unlike most, I practically became literate OVERNIGHT. Yeah.

I still, from time to time look to see if exodus is online, but alas, they never are.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]