Author Topic: What's Your FH Story?  (Read 5179 times)

Offline xanxiety

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am fabulous, you are fabulous, shall we?
    • View Profile
Re: What's Your FH Story?
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 08:35:52 pm »
I was watching Wolf Quest videos when I stumbled upon an FH video. I clicked it and watched. I thought to myself, this is the game for me! My first character was a decent colored puma, but with black cougar head markings, swirl markings, and snake tail markings. I wasn't too good at the controls [I was 9] and then I quit for a year. I was awfully bored one day and decided to get back on FH as a semi-realistic cub and was soon adopted that day.  I got MM and items, became literate, blah blah blah.. You get the point.. 
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE ARE NOW DATING.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2015, 12:24:37 am »
I was watching Wolf Quest videos when I stumbled upon an FH video. I clicked it and watched. I thought to myself, this is the game for me! My first character was a decent colored puma, but with black cougar head markings, swirl markings, and snake tail markings. I wasn't too good at the controls [I was 9] and then I quit for a year. I was awfully bored one day and decided to get back on FH as a semi-realistic cub and was soon adopted that day.  I got MM and items, became literate, blah blah blah.. You get the point.. 
Haha! I wasn't too good at the control either xD and at least your character sounds decent. I can't say the same for my first batch.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline xanxiety

• Forum Newcomer
  • I am fabulous, you are fabulous, shall we?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2015, 08:59:04 am »
Haha! I wasn't too good at the control either xD and at least your character sounds decent. I can't say the same for my first batch.

Lol, I guess my characters were decent back then, but the characters I make now are weird xD
IF YOU ARE READING THIS, WE ARE NOW DATING.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2015, 04:41:27 pm »
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Dawnwings

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2015, 07:05:57 pm »
Ignore this post.

Offline BittyKitty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Aloha :p
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2015, 12:19:39 am »
Ooooh, this story is a deeply-cherished one for me.

My first character was Snowy. Back when I registered, I wasn't allowed to chat, so I had to roleplay through emotes, actions, and pointing with my nose or my whole body. The first thing I did was use a default-colored wolf and went into the first portal I saw - South Pole. I went back and colored my wolf white with blue Leopard spots, so she would blend in with the terrain. Then I met Jayfeather.

Just like the ones from the Warriors books, except a wolf. She liked me and I liked her, even though I couldn't tell her so. We came up with a communication system (jump two for yes, once for no), and we were off. Jayfeather became a sort of mother-figure for Snowy, who was little but a pup. Eventually they found their way back to Cape of Distant Worlds  and met a pup named Paige. After saving her father from drowning, Paige left her Pack to go with Snowy and Jayfeather. However, once we got to Flourite Plains, Jayfeather mysteriously vanished. I haven't seen the likes of the player since, and they lay dormant on my friends' list.

After that, I was ushered into bed. But I'll never forget that day, since that was what set me on the track to roleplay. I met even more people, used the same communications systems, and lost them to time in similar fashion. Snowy joined a Wolf Pack, almost gained a mate, and then ended up as a loner on the Flourite landscape, wandering around. Now I can chat and fully explain my intentions, but back then I had to explain everything through bodylanguage.

I've been looking for them for a while now, but no dice thus far. I don't think any of them have been online since that first week, honestly. But it would be a real treasure to see them again. >v>

So there's my ushy-gushy story about my first day in FH. Heh.

Master_callos

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2015, 12:51:36 am »
I first discovered Feral Heart back in late 2011, I must have been 13 or so at the time. Basically I was just lurking around on the Wolf Quest forums and saw a thread about a game called 'Feral Heart' checked it out and signed up. The rest is history.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2015, 01:14:27 pm »
I was wandering aimlessly around Google in 2011-ish, looking for cool games. ('cause when I was bored, I would google games to play). So as I was searching through the endless flood of "animal game" images, I happened upon a screenshot of the FH character creator and was hooked right off the bat.
I joined so fast I got whiplash. My first character was a nooby brown and tan wolf named "Fuego" (XD).
As soon as I hopped on, the game spit me out in the middle of Bonfire, where I noob'd around, found the actions tab and just sat there butt-swinging for a while before going up and trolling the Lion King peeps on 'pride rock'.

Ahh. good times, man.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me