Author Topic: Is it okay to RP with people using this character?  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
Is it okay to RP with people using this character?
« on: June 05, 2015, 07:56:07 pm »
I was getting confused on what character to use just for normal stuff (and sometimes RPing). Her name is Velvet. Here is a picture:
http://prntscr.com/7djsor
My bio of her tells her species and other information. But, her species is a space creature. I used a fantasy creature name generator, and I was happy with "Eopea." I don't think Velvet or the species is too OP. The planet they come from is named Aenia. Velvet travled to Earth to explore. They also have similarities to cats. Because she was similar to cats, I tried joining an RP with some other cats, but they said no because I was a space creature. I also told them to read her bio, too.

Is it okay of I RP with Velvet? I'm using her as the main animal I use for FH.

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Is it okay to RP with people using this character?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 07:58:47 pm »
Oh, she's precious! :D If you like your character, then you use her however you'd like, Zowiey. That's all that matters. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

DreamerDay

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 08:00:05 pm »
It's totally fine, I mean, why wouldn't it. If you can't find a roleplay to match your character, maybe you might as well create a group with something with your creativity? If you are interested in fantasy type of roleplay, then it's probably a good idea to start. Then again, if you can't find anything to match your character, then might as well need to change something.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 08:00:31 pm »
Absolutely!

You can use whichever character your heart desires when you're on Feral Heart. Some people have roleplays that require their members to play as a specific breed of animal, which is most likely the reason they declined your offer to join their rp.

Nontheless, I'm sure you'll find an rp soon enough. I've seen quite a few space creature roleplays, and you're bound to stumble across a few. ;)

I love Velvet, by the way. She has a very unique design. :)

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.