Author Topic: Why Are People Ignoring My Group Post?  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
Why Are People Ignoring My Group Post?
« on: July 04, 2015, 04:20:39 pm »
I made a group post about my new group. It's got lots of views but nobody's asked me to join. Are people seriously putting realistic groups, where your actions are very limited, in front of non-realistic groups, where your actions are less limited? Maybe it doesn't seem like it but this is really hurting me that people are ignoring that post. I only have 4 people in my group.

Please join it.

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

ThrillexForLife

Re: Why Are People Ignoring My Group Post?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 04:28:54 pm »
If you want people to join, then think beyond. Have ever thought making a site for the group? Do you advertise your pack/pride at Flourtie Plains? Do tried to spread the word? By complaining and by creating a thread, this won't do. I hope I'm not being rude but it's true. May i see the link of your group?

Nevermind I saw. You made a few interesting points but have you made a plot? I'm sure if people saw a plot, then I'm sure they would interested.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 04:34:28 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 04:44:09 pm »
If you want people to join, then think beyond. Have ever thought making a site for the group? Do you advertise your pack/pride at Flourtie Plains? Do tried to spread the word? By complaining and by creating a thread, this won't do. I hope I'm not being rude but it's true. May i see the link of your group?

Nevermind I saw. You made a few interesting points but have you made a plot? I'm sure if people saw a plot, then I'm sure they would interested.
I've made a plot.

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 05:27:11 pm »
I'm sorry you feel as if your efforts of creating the group have gone to waste but surely that isn't the case. Like Thrillex inquired, have you tried recruiting in-game as well? Does your group have a website with a little bit more information about what else is to be expected? One thread probably won't do what you want it to do. You'd have to work a bit more in order to gain members and make this group a success.

As for the realistic bit- A lot of people seem to enjoy the realistic aspect. It's simple but it also creates a number of possibilities as well without the work of powers, weapons, etc. Saying those as an example, and not implying that your species have powers and weapons. I'm not sure what they are exactly, so maybe it would also help if you were to elaborate more on what the Eopea are? Like what do they look like? Do they have powers? So on and so forth. I hope this helps, hh.

In-game user: Panzramic

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 05:48:06 pm »
Hey there, it sure must be pity but a lot of people can feel same way as you do. It has happened to me, quiet a lot, but if people don't want to join it's their decision so don't feel upset. Go along with people who already joined, and do what you do. :)