Author Topic: Weird Glitches  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
Weird Glitches
« on: July 05, 2015, 12:06:35 am »
Have you ever come across a hilarious glitch that you just want to tell the community about? Post here! It would be even better if you had a screenshot.

I once dashed through a large rock, but this time, I hung from the top and floated, running forever. I even have a screenshot.

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Re: Weird Glitches
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 04:39:44 am »
Me and my friend were chilling in a map, when my friend glitched through the bridge. It was amazing.
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Zoeferet

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Find me in game as Zoeferet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 05:52:03 am »
Once I went into a custom map and everything was black. There was nothing. It was like a nightmare. o-o

Offline FizzyPaws

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 06:10:14 pm »
Sometimes when I see floofs climbing up steep hills, they glitch with their face in the hill.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 06:42:00 pm »
fun fact im the queen of glitches and ruining my game

Sometimes I like getting lodged in places like the side of Ficho where you can get stuck between the actual map and the border and just start glitching out violently. It's kind of fun. 

There's also this glitch I encountered with Turtle's preset. When viewing him underwater with the camera above water, it turns invisible.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 10:00:25 pm »
I once dashed through a large rock, but this time, I hung from the top and floated, running forever. I even have a screenshot.

Me and my friend were chilling in a map, when my friend glitched through the bridge. It was amazing.

Once I went into a custom map and everything was black. There was nothing. It was like a nightmare. o-o
Sometimes when I see floofs climbing up steep hills, they glitch with their face in the hill.
Sometimes I like getting lodged in places like the side of Ficho where you can get stuck between the actual map and the border and just start glitching out violently. It's kind of fun.  

There's also this glitch I encountered with Turtle's preset. When viewing him underwater with the camera above water, it turns invisible.

To ALL of you,
That's cute :3
I've experienced all of that, multiple of times (sorry if this is too much bragging, can't hold it back xD)
Especially arriving into Lonely cave where there was nothing but my character and black color.
I've also once accidentally logged into FH with my account and going on my latest used character ingame, and instead, I'm appearing on another user's character! I was available to control that character, but I didn't do it much because I knew it was cruel and against the rules by me, even tho it was so much fun. xD I stopped immediately controlling the other user's character because I felt bad for doing it, even if it was kind of an accident, like, a glitch.
Sorry if you didn't understand any of this, I'm Danish and I can also not include screenshots right now.
So yeah :3
Sorry for the long post XD
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:11:09 pm by ?Ellen? »
doing what i feel like

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 10:08:16 pm »
I always laugh at these glitches, although they happened a million times. I laugh too easily, that every 30 minutes, you can hear my laugh xD.

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 10:13:26 pm »
I always laugh at these glitches, although they happened a million times. I laugh too easily, that every 30 minutes, you can hear my laugh xD.
Same here gurrl ;3
doing what i feel like

Echoing harmony

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 01:56:29 am »
My laptop hates FH. So it lags ALOT, so when I entered FP my game froze for 5 minutes and when it gotten fixed, Poor Katniss kissed the sky is all I can say.

Offline FizzyPaws

• Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm too obsessed with Telephone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 02:11:49 am »
My mom's Mac doesn't run the game very well, and especially with the Pawesome Items, the textures start to go crazy. A lot of the times, right before it crashes, items and land textures will have the wrong texture, or no texture at all, and then it FH will stop working. It really annoys me when I am making characters.