2 (1.7%)
I dont mind them...
48 (40%)
They annoy me a little
18 (15%)
I like them :D
52 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: "Bald" characters!  (Read 10100 times)

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
Re: "Bald" characters!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2016, 04:35:50 pm »
Bald characters ey?  I personally Are not a big fan of them but I accept them because that's the creators choice. I do have a few Baldies on my charr list but the have fallen inactive.
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2016, 10:14:24 pm »
Honestly I had the same first impression with the manes--" why is this animal wearing a wig". But they grew on me *literally* they definitely add some character to the head and a little bit of spunk and WAZAM. However even thought I personally like the manes, I don't really mind if other characters choose not to have them. I think that since the majority of people have mane on their characters the ones without it stand out a little more and are a little mor eye catching and also more realistic.
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Sandytails

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • I rly like robots tbh
    • neon-chann.deviantart.com
    • wildbreak
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2016, 11:07:38 am »
My characters are 50/50 when looking at manes or no manes! It really depends on the kind of character. Sometimes I have more lean characters, which I then give no manes to make them look skinnier I guess? I do this with, for example, siamese cats or any other short furred animals. But when I do long furred cats I prefer to take a mane, sometimes even a full mane for Norwegian forest cats, Maine coons, etc
Gif of Bitobae by Deathy <3

Find me on FH with the usernames Sandytails, Clawingeyes, Magolor, Spring-trap and Whirl!