Author Topic: What do you think of Last Cave?  (Read 2963 times)

-WhereSunRises-

What do you think of Last Cave?
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:52:39 pm »
Well? What did you think about it when you first saw that place, and what now? In my case, I was like: "Oh my! Such a creepy dark place!" It took me ages to find the portal and then for the rest of the day I just kept making chars and going to the edges of the map :D Crashing whole day. Ik, now I find it weird but back then I was amused by crashing :D What about you?

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
Re: What do you think of Last Cave?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 08:03:44 pm »
For some reason i never crash......

Anyway I don't go there often, but I think it's pretty cool (and creepy)

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 08:06:05 pm »
Well, one of my first RPs here on FH was a demon role-play that took place in the Last Cave. At the time I was a newbie so I literally had no idea that place existed. I was so amazed when I got there and then swam for like forever until I reached the shore and then after role-playing there for a while I realized it was such a fitting place for dark or creepy packs/role-plays. I would always enjoy bringing my friends who had never been there there because they were always so amazed by the little "hidden" map. Nowadays I rarely leave the Plains, but paying a visit to the Last Cave here and there is always fun ^w^
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »
I think its a cool hide out because not many people go there. Although I do agree it is kinda creepy.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 08:21:07 pm »
I'd say it's one of my favorites of the smaller maps in the game. I really like the calm, somber atmosphere that it gives off- a bit like Ficho Tunnel, but it can be a great place if you're not looking to be in a crowded area. (The music that plays in the Last Cave is also lovely.) It's a bit different from the rest of the maps, which is why I think I've taken a liking to it.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 09:24:22 pm »
I like Last Cave. A lot of people seem to dislike it since it lacks any sort of meshes and is pretty much unknown to most players, but I just find it to be a hidden map where you can just relax without having to worry about other players bothering you. Even though there's not much to see, its still just a nice place to hang out when you want to be alone with friends and away from the lag. Often times, there's not even a single other soul there. And I guess there's also the fact that you can get yourself to crash and glitch at the edge there, too. xD

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 09:39:29 pm »
When I first discovered it ( accidentally ) I immediately loved the place. It was spacious yet pretty quiet and the music was calming to me. Not many people would venture that far out , which I liked because of how shy I am , and that seemed to relax me more. Whenever I needed to just relax & sometimes talk to a very ..... Very small group of people and just not worry about much that happens in-game or in real life , I like to travel to that peaceful cave ?

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 10:16:06 pm »
I've always had a strange fascination with Last Cave. I discovered it when I overheard some others talking about it, and went with them to see it, and I was immediately in love. Just the calm, dark atmosphere was very soothing. However, I rarely go there anymore. But a couple of weeks ago, I went back and was introduced to the glitch and I had to say, it was quite fun. My favorite thing was when my friends crashed and came back on my character. On my screen though, her character kept molding with mine, and it literally looked like I was being possessed. It was great! I need to go back more often...I have the perfect character for wondering around there now....

Preach

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 10:42:20 pm »
Last cave is very dry, hardly anyone goes there. I think  the staff should remove it. Then again, as for me, I hardly go there myself. Nothing there is special; just water and rocks. If Last cave had a nice view, pretty environment and less gloomy, I think everyone would enjoy it.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 11:02:36 pm »
I like Last Cave. A lot of people seem to dislike it since it lacks any sort of meshes and is pretty much unknown to most players, but I just find it to be a hidden map where you can just relax without having to worry about other players bothering you. Even though there's not much to see, its still just a nice place to hang out when you want to be alone with friends and away from the lag. Often times, there's not even a single other soul there. And I guess there's also the fact that you can get yourself to crash and glitch at the edge there, too. xD
I second this. In addition, I actually like the void there. It's so dank (in both definitions). I understand it is a bit gloomy, and glitchy and many people dislike the map because of this, but for some players it's nice to have something different than the bright, flourite-consumed outdoor maps. Maybe with some bug fixes and even a single mesh in the entrance island (though it would be impossible) it could be liked by more. I appreciate the simplicity and seclusion by the dark, waterlogged Void that is Last Cave.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 11:04:23 pm by Scuttlebutt »

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya