Author Topic: What if...?  (Read 2540 times)

Aicosu125

What if...?
« on: May 21, 2016, 12:19:34 am »
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, but what if FeralHeart was big enough and somehow there ended up being a convention dedicated to the game? XD Just some random thought. What do you think should be at this convention and what type of events?

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: What if...?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 12:21:39 am »
Oh wow....that would definitely be something.
Not sure if I'll be comfortable with the though of Feral-Heart being even MORE known by the thousands ( Despite the size of the community ) but it'll be interesting nonetheless. Lol.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 12:23:09 am »
Very interesting topic. But I would imagine that a FH convention would be pretty cool. There would be a bunch of people just randomly going around and throwing each other around probably. It would be chaos. But fun!

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2016, 12:25:12 am »
I think that would be really cool, but there are many people in different countries so it probably wouldn't work out a lot. But if there was one I think the type of events they would have are best character design or a meet and greet type of event.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 01:16:09 am »
that would be terrifying

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 01:50:47 am »
...imagine all the cosplays. Like what if everyone dressed up as their in game characters. Yes I can feel the vibes why isn't this a thing lol
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline AuraSky20

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The queen of not knowing what to put here.
    • View Profile
    • AuraSky's Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2016, 02:19:18 am »
then it becomes almost as hated as undertale just due to its popularity...

we just need to rule deviantart some more so we can surpass the bronies, and sonic community with fancreations, we should make that a gole XD
"You can be childlike without being childish. A child always wants to have fun. Ask yourself, 'Am I having fun?'" -Christopher Meloni

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 02:56:40 am »
This is a cool idea, don't get me wrong, but it may be difficult as we're scattered all over the world. We've got some in Sweden, England, The US, and err'ywhere else.
And I must agree I'm not sure the large-scale popularity would do us so much good.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 03:04:06 am »
Realistically, I don't believe it would work, considering that 1--the game is aimed at or at least has a large playerbase made up of younger players who would probably be unable to go to a convention full of strangers, 2--there's always the location problem, as people are all over the world, and 3--honestly, Feralheart does not have a lot of active players, and even less players that would attend a convention. It probably wouldn't be that lively of a convention if it did happen, lol.

Otherwise, if a FH convention did happen, I think that would be a lot of fun! It'd be interesting to see the faces behind familiar players and even socialize with them in -gasp- real life.  It'd be painfully awkward, but still worth it to meet a bunch of people who have similar interests. And the fursuits/cosplays/etc. would be really interesting to see as well! Maybe even some people with stands set up selling FH-related stuff. Definitely would be cool, but just unrealistic to achieve.

Aicosu125

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2016, 03:14:14 pm »
Okay. So with the issue of people being scattered. I guess I should've added this, but I guess it could be one of those things that go at different locations XD Not just one.