Author Topic: Did you finaly get used to the 'new update'?  (Read 7576 times)

-WhereSunRises-

Did you finaly get used to the 'new update'?
« on: November 14, 2016, 03:50:36 pm »

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
Re: Did you finaly get used to the 'new update'?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 04:45:58 pm »
I completely agree with you. When the new update came I was very excited because of the new maps and locations. Although the old maps may be gone I have learned to just get use to it. I mean everything has to change right? Not everything will stay the same. I also agree on the part where you felt like a new player when you saw the new maps. It took me some time to actually find the new maps without having to look at a guide. The maps were confusing to find, but eventually it got easier and easier. I am very thankful about Feralheart updating. Not only did it bring lots of new things in, but it made the community more closer than it was.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 06:32:40 pm »
I completely agree with you. When the new update came I was very excited because of the new maps and locations. Although the old maps may be gone I have learned to just get use to it. I mean everything has to change right? Not everything will stay the same. I also agree on the part where you felt like a new player when you saw the new maps. It took me some time to actually find the new maps without having to look at a guide. The maps were confusing to find, but eventually it got easier and easier. I am very thankful about Feralheart updating. Not only did it bring lots of new things in, but it made the community more closer than it was.

Exactly! :)

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 08:12:48 pm »
I got used to the update rather quickly. Of course I have good memory most of the time when it comes to stuff, but the first time, I was totally turned around on myself. But I just love the update. More detailed maps, plenty of nice hiding spots and view points. Just everything about the update is wonderful! Don't get me wrong, there are times I miss the old FeralHeart but everyone that was used to it would. But I wouldn't give up the new maps to go back to the old ones for nothing.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 09:50:44 pm »
I got used to the new update almost as soon as I found my way between each of the maps, which was pretty much on the first or second day of the update. I love it so much, tbh. As Arctic said, the maps are so much more detailed and wonderful. I do miss the old maps too, though, since so many memories were shared on it throughout the years, but I'd rather stick with the new ones.

in-game: hooli

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 10:51:16 pm »
Not very used sometimes. I do like it though but I do miss the craziness that bonfire had (Some of it is in grounds but not so much)
And Ascension island. Ahh its so nice.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2016, 08:07:58 am »
One week, and then i had to guide so many lost people around.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 08:16:01 pm »
I did rather quickly. I didn't explore some of the new maps at first when I got back (in August I think). I think it was because I wasn't too worried about it and I wanted to see the people rather than the maps at first. It was surprising to see an update, but yeah, I got used to it c:
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2016, 09:08:09 pm »
Although I do miss the old maps, I have to say I didn't really have to get used to the new update at all. I kinda saw it, downloaded it (very excitedly too) and popped in game and thought it was amazing. I was so happy that our little game took a huge leap forwards. I guess you could say I was okay with it at the moment it came out; I tend to keep a very open mind and try not to make a judgement too quickly.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

-WhereSunRises-

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 07:34:51 pm »
Although I do miss the old maps, I have to say I didn't really have to get used to the new update at all. I kinda saw it, downloaded it (very excitedly too) and popped in game and thought it was amazing. I was so happy that our little game took a huge leap forwards. I guess you could say I was okay with it at the moment it came out; I tend to keep a very open mind and try not to make a judgement too quickly.
Well, that is a very good way to go :) Never judge, before you see. Nuzzles-