Author Topic: Old Feral Heart nostalgia :(  (Read 1036 times)

Offline strawfurries

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Old Feral Heart nostalgia :(
« on: April 11, 2020, 03:51:40 pm »
I think the new, updated cersion of the game is beautiful and has come a long way from the old version, but there's some things I miss. I miss the sparkle dogs, and the mate centers on Bonfire Island. The warrior cat RPs that you'd join and then would never meet again. The TLK RPs. The absolute nonsense that'd ensue in the ficho tunnel. And FH music videos. God. Oh, and the tundra map. I used to do a lot of casual RPs there. I miss it a lot.

Now, I feel like everyone's using presets and doesn't try and have fun anymore. Of course, I just re-downloaded the game for nostalgia purposes. But, man. What happened. There are so many maps, and it feels like everyone is concentrated in one place and only interested in semi-lit RPs. Of course, nothing against the people who like doing those, I just remember FH differently.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Old Feral Heart nostalgia :(
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 04:05:28 pm »
Hello! It looks like there is already a thread about old FeralHeart nostalgia. > Link to thread <

In the future, try to look through threads in search of a topic that you want to talk about, but may already be created. It helps to keep the boards less cluttered and riddled with duplicate threads. If it hasn't been created yet or just haven't found it after looking for it, then feel free to make your own =) I'll be locking this now~

> Link to forum rules <
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 04:07:17 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort