Author Topic: Cinux's great adventure (All Screenshots)  (Read 1078 times)

ShyHero

Cinux's great adventure (All Screenshots)
« on: July 31, 2018, 01:15:01 am »
CINUX'S GREAT ADVENTURE

(Probably over 50 screenshots below lol)

Hello FH!

Today I decided to show all of my screenies that I have so far. Some are very old and some are new.  Lets get to it! You may just spot your username in some ^^

First is a very old screenie, when my character didnt even have a preset or items yet and had other markings ^^

Another old couple of screenshots when I was roleplaying with my friend and some people and it was just silly :P

Next was just another random old screenie of Cinux.

Another random old screenie and this was my first preset I did bad on since it was my first D:

Here I was hanging out with one of my dearest friends <33

Now this was when I installed an old map and it just messed up the grounds xD lol!

Next is still more old screenshots but one day I was bored so I visited the FH cinema for a bit which was for some reason fun!

I was visiting the old maps this day. Nostalgia </3

Still very old, but here are some pretty screenshots I just took for pretty pics.

Next is was my second preset ^^ A bit better and I didnt like the lines on the tounge :O

Lol this one I wanted to put a texture in my preset but at least I got it back since it wasnt too good :D

Here I was hanging out with the snuggle floofs ^w^

Just admiring my preset a bit ^^

Hanging out in the old maps with some silly friends : D

Little feature of the old podium im still fixing some bugs in the podium and it will be out soon ^^

This is Cinux now <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUMMER PARTY 2018 SCREENSHOTS

Here you guys go, the summer party screenshots!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last part of the screenshots <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me like 2 hours to make this because I had to upload so much screenshots xD~

Well, hard work pays off, right? I hope you like them, It took a awful long time to upload all of these. Thank you guys and it will be updated when I get more <33

THANK YOU FOR READING! <3

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
Re: Cinux's great adventure (All Screenshots)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 02:44:14 am »
Cinux has evolved quite nicely through the years~ Lovely screenies.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 02:49:59 am »
Awe, these are very sweet~ I love how Cinux has improved over the years.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

PocketMutt

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2018, 11:14:51 pm »
Such lovely memories ! I'm glad you shared them ♥