Author Topic: Just a thank you to the Moderators here.  (Read 1638 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Just a thank you to the Moderators here.
« on: February 26, 2018, 01:02:38 am »
This is not necessarily a discussion, but I am sure we can turn it into one. For starters let me just say sorry I was off the forums for a while my computer is now broke and does not work properly and sadly I can not successfully download FeralHeart on the currant one that my Aunt is letting me use until we come up with a solution for my computer because her computer is only 4 GB RAM total and not a vary good computer. Anyways I wanted to say thank you to the moderators for all you deal with, after reading some locked topics that looked like rants out of curiosity (Which they where rants) I have definitely seen what you guys deal with. I get stressed just reading some of those, I can't imagine how you guys probably feel, especially when the rants are turned towards you. I my self have had my crappy times where I would post stupid stuff on the forums out of anger or annoyance. Thank you for having patients with all of us and trying your best to deal with the back lash some community members give.

And I guess I could make this into a discussion by asking "anyone else want to thank the moderators for something?"
Hopefully that is good enough, but I just wanted to say thanks and was not sure where to put it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Just a thank you to the Moderators here.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 01:53:58 am »
Moving this over to the praise board~

This is really sweet of you to post, Shadow c: I appreciate it and I'm sure the other staffers will love to see this as well. Thank you<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 02:00:53 am »
Thank you Shadow! I really appreciate your kind words and your thought in making this post. <3 We're glad that you feel positively about the staff team and we hope that we can keep on improving things here for you and the rest of the community c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 08:16:35 pm »
This is a very kind thread of you to make, and I appreciate the thought and consideration you've put into creating it. It isn't often staff see something like this; thank you. <3 It is a very mature quality in someone to be able to view things from different perspectives. We all make mistakes--what matters is that we learn from them. Your words are very sweet, and we're happy to help out as much as we can to make the game a fun place for you guys.

I hope your computer shapes up soon enough, so that Feral Heart can continue to be a place of enjoyment and adventure for you. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 11:34:47 pm »
Thank you so much for your kind words. It's nice to see this and very reassuring to hear that we have such an amazing community that is sympathetic towards us and understand when we may need a pick-me-up. This was a delight to see. <3
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 01:14:09 am »
there isn't much i can say without sounding like i'm a smol bundle 'o cliche, but good lord you mods are great! unsung heroes and you put up with a lot of unwarranted personal attacks as opposed to valid critique.
honest-to-god, props to you fellas. you are some of the best mods any game could ask for, keep it up <3

also good luck with your computer, shadow. technology is kinda a pain sometimes, eh?
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..