Author Topic: Single-player?  (Read 5686 times)

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
Single-player?
« on: August 15, 2011, 03:40:47 am »
I was thinking, on top of the multiplayer, we could have a single-player. For those who install FH on a laptop, they might not always have internet access. Single-player with missions or quests would be nice. It would make it more like WolfQuest, only WAY better. I like WolfQuest, yes, but only because it's single-player and multiplayer. Anyone like this idea? Please tell me!

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Single-player?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 04:08:43 am »

Pretty good idea :) I wouldn't want it put in now though, b/c we don't have anything to do yet! xDD Gotta wait a bit for the rest to catch up {Prey and such xD}

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:41:12 am »
i agree completely, able to customize the character in single player, like have a saved list of the colors and everything in the FH folder itself and where the file would be saved. and i prob, confused you guys o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline cherrytimebomb

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Not my own picture. Found online~ <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 02:16:10 pm »

Pretty good idea :) I wouldn't want it put in now though, b/c we don't have anything to do yet! xDD Gotta wait a bit for the rest to catch up {Prey and such xD}

yeah, probably should wait for prey and whatnot...

Old_Yeller

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 03:07:20 pm »
I think thats a good idea! But, first we need to get other things like more body effects, or prey... But, good I support it!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 08:04:49 pm »
Great idea! :3
It would be fun with a singleplayer <3

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 09:35:13 pm »
I don't support this idea at this moment.

Mainly because the multiplayer needs fixing and updates and is far from complete as I can see. I think the focus should stay on the Multiplayer part instead.

Another thing is that a singleplayer mode would take a long time to make when this time could been put on actions, preys general bug fixes and other nom for the game instead.

The singleplayer wouldn't last long and would probably end within a an hour a few hours. Then what? Nothing really, you've played it. Might aswell work on a map of yours or make your objects for later.

The game doesn't really need a singleplayer mode if you ask me. If you know you will be without internet access, you can stack up on other games that might have a proper single player campaign. Personal thought here.

I wouldn't mind one in FH though. But working on the MP part of the game would be better.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 09:39:12 pm »
I don't support this idea at this moment.

Mainly because the multiplayer needs fixing and updates and is far from complete as I can see. I think the focus should stay on the Multiplayer part instead.

Another thing is that a singleplayer mode would take a long time to make when this time could been put on actions, preys general bug fixes and other nom for the game instead.

The singleplayer wouldn't last long and would probably end within a an hour a few hours. Then what? Nothing really, you've played it. Might aswell work on a map of yours or make your objects for later.

The game doesn't really need a singleplayer mode if you ask me. If you know you will be without internet access, you can stack up on other games that might have a proper single player campaign. Personal thought here.

I wouldn't mind one in FH though. But working on the MP part of the game would be better.

I agree. We'd have to, at least, make the game better before we even think about SP...

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 09:55:15 pm »
If there was a Single-player mode... It would be sort of interesting to have the option for people to make their own campaigns and then share them.

But I agree with Red for the most part. Let's get Multiplayer up and running all the way before we go looking for trouble.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline ashes13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • The War Bloods
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2011, 05:30:46 am »
sorry i posted the wrong part FeralHeart MMORPG Interview Part1