Author Topic: Feral Heart Consider Improvements Please!  (Read 5585 times)

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Consider Improvements Please!
« on: January 26, 2012, 12:09:34 am »
I know some people may have my same ideas, but I got lots you don't have.  ;)

Weather:
Lightning
Blizzard
Hail
Puddles
Storm

Characters:
Birds
Bears
Humans? (Clothes, cars, and ability to hunt or catch animals)
Two coloured eyes
More ear styles
More eye styles
Powers (Make sure people don't troll with this)
Coloured pupils
Pattern wings
Different color markings (Example: Red head markings, blue body markings, and yellow tail markings)
More then one tail on your character
Devil tail
Setting a character personality, and you are able to change it at any time
Have stats (Example: Lazy, energetic, anti-social, social, etc.)
More items to wear (Example: Scarves, glasses, shirts, etc.)
No walking through other peoples characters

Actions:
Ability to use certain objects for blankets
Ability to climb
Ability to fight (Example: Claw, scratch, back-leg kick, pounce, sheath and unsheath claws for cats)
Ability to grab or pick-up other characters under default size. You MUST be larger then default size to use this.

More objects:
Sprouting plants, or plants that can grow
More kinds of trees like red wood or willow
Bushes like hazel nut bushes
More kinds of rocks like lava rocks or crystal rocks

Seasons:
In the spring, it ONLY lightly rains for a minute or two, or has a wind storm
In the summer, it ONLY thunderstorms for three minutes, or has a heat wave
In the fall, it ONLY lightly rains for a minute or two, and leaves will fall off trees and make a leaf pile (Optional)
In the winter, it ONLY snows, hails, has a blizzard, or wind storms

Feral Heart Itself:
More public maps!!!
More sound effects!!! (WIND, RUSTLE, ETC.)
More features in map-making such as themes (Example of themes: Fantasy, savannah, artic)
You can own your own territory in public or private maps, but it must be small or fairly medium
Also for territories, it will give a "pop-up" on your screen whos territory it is, User-name and character-name
Actual meat or food you can eat, and NPC prey (NPC: Non-player character)

Here you are Feral Heart peoples. Consider this, not lightly, but hardly. I love these ideas and hope to see every one enjoying these ideas some day. TAKE CONSIDERATION! Oh yeah with the powers, people can troll with this, so if powers are added MODS be on the look-out!!!

Another quick little idea. I HATE HATE HATE when there are white people walking around because you didn't download those markings! Also, you can't see other peoples presets. Please make these visible to all, downloaded or not.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 12:12:10 am by Sadie »

Offline Heagato

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Consider Improvements Please!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:31:19 am »
omgosh thank you! definatly need more places to explore! (maps, portals, ect)

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 02:20:03 am »
Most of these are very good ideas, but some of them don't seem like they'd ever be implemented (because it's not so much a "game" as a role-playing game)
I seriously doubt there'll be more animals to play as (especially not humans lol). There's gonna be Aro'Kai for that.
Powers and stats are more MMO than anything.

Maps don't need themes, since they're pretty much as customizable as anything can get without being to complicated, and territories could be just as bad as den claiming. That's what maps are for.

As for items, you can download them and make them yourself, so you don't NEED them :P

But more explorable areas is always fun, and more weather is a great idea too. Same with more customizable wings. c:
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Kitty Lue

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 04:14:14 am »
A lot of these seem awesome and fun, but there just is NO way to fix that presets or markings are not seen if u dont download them. A computer needs to have a picture of what that preset looks like, kind of think of it like instructions. if someone else has them and you don't, you cant automatically know it. But that would be REAAAAAAAAAALLY nice if people could see presets. I made a tounge that has words on it and it took me a while to figure out people couldnt see them. lol.

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 09:28:52 pm »
Thans every one for replying. I know I know, Aro'Kai will have that stuff Galiou. But I think they are only starting with birds. :P And in private maps, why can't you own territories? Plus, I know you can make your own, I have no idea how, But you only have SANTA hats??? Christmas is over! If you has THEMES, you don't need to make your own sky or weather, for example Tundra, it would have snow and wind and stuff. You don't need to make it yourself. Also instead of rummaging through the grass and rocks and trees it will pick out certain objects and terrian for you to use. Another thing about Aro'Kai, just thought of it, will it even HAVE humans? Plus what game is at least 13+ that lets you be a 3D human? None I know of.
Well Horse Isle 2 (www.hi2.horseisle.com) is sort of but.... you know. So I like disagree will most of the things you said XD FRIENDLY AGRUEMEEEEENT. Lololololol. Thanks anyways.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 02:13:38 pm »
Thans every one for replying. I know I know, Aro'Kai will have that stuff Galiou. But I think they are only starting with birds. :P And in private maps, why can't you own territories? Plus, I know you can make your own, I have no idea how, But you only have SANTA hats??? Christmas is over! If you has THEMES, you don't need to make your own sky or weather, for example Tundra, it would have snow and wind and stuff. You don't need to make it yourself. Also instead of rummaging through the grass and rocks and trees it will pick out certain objects and terrian for you to use. Another thing about Aro'Kai, just thought of it, will it even HAVE humans? Plus what game is at least 13+ that lets you be a 3D human? None I know of.
Well Horse Isle 2 (www.hi2.horseisle.com) is sort of but.... you know. So I like disagree will most of the things you said XD FRIENDLY AGRUEMEEEEENT. Lololololol. Thanks anyways.

They aren't starting with birds xD
They've already made the wolf creator, and who knows when it's going to be out.
Like I said, territories on a public map are just as bad as den claiming. Having a private map is much better anyway since it'll look just like you want it.

I guess the themes make sense, but I mean you can make your own weather too. There are plenty of tutorials out there for map making, and once you get the gist of it, everything is so easy,

As for humans, they have Second Life and even the Sims for that. Aro'Kai will have an array of animals, but no humans. And I hope FERAL heart doesn't have humans lol. It's more complicated. :P

And I know it's a friendly argument~
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 11:35:43 pm »
(Galiou) I know, i've seen Second Life but looks like so weird.... and I have Sims 3 Pets for my 3DS. Baaaaaalllllooooop. :| Yeah.

Offline Annual

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • long. live. the. queen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 12:39:33 am »
I wish to kindly join your little debate. Many of your ideas are quite good but you must think of all the time to takes to create any kind of animation, none the less 3D graphics. You can't just plug a few pictures in, you need to spend hours at a time editing from all directions. And this is Feral Heart, key word feral. If you want cities and cars I too suggest the sims, IMVU, or second life. This is a wild animal role play game. And I don't think we need to stress kuvo into adding so much diversity of creatures. I like felines and canines just fine.

Moving right along. Your weather, more public maps, and theme maps are quite good ideas. I too would like more public maps and with our little ban maybe Bonfire Island and Flourintine Plains will be a little more fun ( : But owned terrain will only cause more conflict. A public map is exactly what it sounds like, PUBLIC. For everyone alike, belonging to no one in particular. The minute people own things there is a loss of group freedom and public rights, please don't make me get political with this one.

Also "powers/stats" sound fun but as you said, come with major risks. All we need after a week long break is for fh to be filled with trolls that now have the power to pick us up, throw us around, and beat the life out of us. It may be a 'cool' idea but the effects will be absolutely devastating.

I do in fact like the more markings, wing designs/edits, and all other editions, who wouldn't but for the time being we are privileged enough with the things we have. Anything extra we get from kuvo or any moderators are gifts, and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Overall, you have some great ideas and some outright insane ones. If you managed to read all of my criticisms and managed to not be too offended and maybe a little understanding, bravo ? If you didn't make it half way through then you do not truly love your ideas.

Take my thoughts like a grain boulder of salt.

Give me sum' sugar ?

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 04:04:46 pm »
Kayla: I read the whole thing. I don't like IMVU, and I said before, only in private maps should you own territories. As I think you should have an option, as flying or no flying, if you allow owning territories. I understand it takes hours and hours to add new things, as I make maps and they take days and days. I understand completely and i'm not offended.  ;) Thanks.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 02:14:34 am »
all nice, BUT i don't like the character collision option. it would make bonfire hard to walk around and ascesion island impossible because people will push you or you hit someone and fall XD