Author Topic: Feral Heart Consider Improvements Please!  (Read 5580 times)

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Feral Heart Consider Improvements Please!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 02:20:11 am »
These aren't actually that bad, and I rather like a lot of them. Just... some of these it seems like it would lag the public maps. And things like wing designs and such can be done through presets, but that's besides the point. Character collisions... I want to be able to use my friends as a couch sometimes, or just cuddle with them, really xD And yes, in crowded areas it would become an issue. Also, hunting is to be added, so it should prove interesting.

Be that as it may, I can see that you put some serious thought into this. Very nice ^.^
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 06:36:08 am »
   Well, for the weather and seasons, it is actually doable on self-made maps using the sky editor. You can also make puddles in maps by making a very, very slight indent in an area, and placing water in it. Bam, insta-puddle! Unfortunately, the standard maps don't have that sort of detail, they are somewhat bland. Luckily, there are a lot of map packs creative people have made that do have some weather, and fun features you can take a peek into.

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:24 pm »
The only thing I really wouldn't want would be the "No walking through other peoples characters". It would turn out like WolfQuest where each character has a solid box around them, and they go near each other basically playing bumper-cars... bumper-wolves, in this case. Rping would be way harder.

Perhaps it could be an option? Like the check-boxes for walking, lip sync, etc, only it would give everyone else 'collisions', but it wouldn't affect them. However, it could get terribly laggy, if you think about it.

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 08:24:05 pm »
So I just checked on what every one said abou this. Nice responses. Also a few people said about the not walking through other players... it may get a bit laggy (I think the laggyness could be prevented with careful thinking) and bonfire would be like a maze XD. But maybe it could be, like no flying, an option. I think some one said how you can add weather to your own maps? Im an expeirienced, but not advanced so dont ask me to make you a map, mapmaker and I do sometimes put weather in my map.  But for people who are unable to make or get maps, wouldn't it be nice to see some weather other than in the.... well whatever its called south pole right? So adding weather would be nice. I know some people said something about humans and other animals? I know there are other games for that, but as I may have said, people who are "birds" have no beaks, no talons, no tail feathers. Just now I thought.... no feathers whatsoever. So its not very realistic. And people who pretend to be, ehem, "bears". Does it even look like a bear. XD It looks like a sad moose wolf. It would be nice to have a few more animals. And humans. Yes I know theres IMVU but I seen ads before and it looks gross e-o. Also sims, but is that even an online game that you can play with other people? I just have like sims pets and stuff... and players on Feral Heart pretend to be "Humans" and "scientists" and "hunters". They just look like SAAD wolves. So yeah. Humans would be good XD.

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2012, 08:36:43 pm »
Wait. Forgot to add. I guess the collision is optional. :'|