Author Topic: Fights???  (Read 5688 times)

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
Fights???
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:40 pm »
--I am pretty sure there are some posts already about fights, but there are none in the first few pages.--
In the game, there should be fighting/dueling requests.
I joined after the time of Impressive Title, but am I correct there were fights then?

You could have
  • Single combat with one other player
  • Group combat, where you can join your group or friends in a team fight

Instead of fighting on the map you are on, upon accepting, you will be transported to a fighting map. The only people on the map will be your fighting team and the opponent's team. This way, there will be no disruption from other players.

What I don't know about fights on Impressive Title is whether you lose your character when the health reaches zero. I personally think that would be a bad idea. In a fight, when your health reaches zero, you die, but you can choose to spectate the rest of the fight or respawn in the world you were in.
Example of a request to fight:

So, what do you think? Have your say in the comments.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Fights???
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:43:42 pm »
I never played Impressive Title, so I can't tell you anything about what that was like. However, I do know that many RPGs have enemies and often stage fights. This could be an easier and more realistic way to do it. Great idea!

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 08:48:38 am »
Love the sound of this idea and really do hope that somewhere along the lines something like this is implemented into the game, However we cannot expect to see this any time soon it really depends on Kovu LKD and whether he feels like doing it, Also there is the spam one would receive with the requests to fight. I do think Kovu LKD should add something similar to this to the game but I honestly cannot see it happening that's just my view, Other then that it is an honestly great idea!.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 11:37:09 am »
Of course this would come in handy when your role-playing. But other than that I don't really think this should be added.
It would take a lot of work so I doubt that Kov would add it.
There's a big possibility that it can be used to troll users, by spamming them with 'fight requests'.
And after a little while, it would probably be ignored like the howl and roar action Kovu made for us.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 11:53:21 pm »
If there weren't any trolls or spammers this would be a nice idea, as stated above Kov most likely wouldn't add it, and it has it's reasons to not be added and be added. This might become a debate I doubt though...

Offline sarabi26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • i hope you're having a great day!
    • malevolenthyena
    • hallucinatingmutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:14:29 pm »
I LOVE the idea, thing is.. Not to be rude but, Kov never pays attention to the forum!
hi, i'm frankie!

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:27:29 pm »
Yes, he mostly just deals with the in-game things. The forum is run by Razmirz, so Kov really doesn't need to check here either.
He usually just adds things that he wants or has time for. But if you want to have fights, you could play Impressive Title.
Like I said in my previous post I don't think it should be added. Not everything needs to be like IT.

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 07:29:38 pm »
If this were just like IT, might as well call it IT2 even though I haven't played Impressive Title before I don't want FH to be too similar to an existing game.

CloudFish

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 08:04:54 pm »
The only way I would support PvP is if it was more turn-based. Not hack and slash-type ish. And it didn't take place on public maps, but in a sense, whisked you away to a battle stage, like is said in the O.P.

I remember Kov stating hunting would be a mixture of various online game styles. LFD2 and KH's being the only ones I can remember him stating.

But I don't want hunting.

And I'd really be fine without the PvP.

But it'd be a nice option that we can all sit here and daydream about while we run in Feral circles.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 06:39:39 am »
There's a big possibility that it can be used to troll users, by spamming them with 'fight requests'.

Well that should be blocked by a "Block Fighting Requests" button! ;D

Other then that, PvP would actually be quite fun :D but as someone said (<-- Hopeless memory. :-X), it would be a lot of work putting it in-game.
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup