Author Topic: Fights???  (Read 5687 times)

YukiWereWolf

Re: Fights???
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 12:55:11 pm »
As you said about for it being a role-play purpose, they could make it so the ones who've made a group can do that with the other members, otherwise, I don't think is nessasary. I think it is a good idea though. :3

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 03:52:05 pm »
Impressive Title did not have a fighting/dueling option, actually. Your character DID have a health bar though, and when hunting prey, the prey could kick out at you and lower your health. I think this was the closest anyone came to physically fighting in that game. XD

But, nonetheless, I did indeed hear rumor that this may happen, and the way you described it is exactly how I imagined it, believe it or not.

Though, as a previous poster mentioned, I'm positive there'd be spamming when it comes to this option. And I know that people take things far too seriously on here; There would be fights over the chat for sure. But I could definitely see it for serious roleplay in general. :)

Perhaps there could be some way to disable fight requests from coming your way if you don't feel like going on for that? If you perhaps only want to mind your own business or talk with a friend in Bonfire, and you don't feel like being disturbed by someone who wants to 'fight' with you.

Only my opinion. ^^ Still, I can imagine this would be interesting if it were added, and I'd be curious to know how it would be done.

Offline DesertofDeath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2012, 11:11:16 pm »
Maybe it could be made so it could be on a fight map or on the normal map, and people could request to join the fight, instead of always being two groups on a fight map.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 12:24:34 am »
That's an awesome idea, especially if it was on private maps. It would probably become chaotic in public maps. Bonfire would be a nightmare...but seriously, this is a wonderful idea. Now, whether or not Kov will add it to the game is an entirely different story...

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 01:55:37 am »
Hmm, what's strange is that I had a dream about something like this XD Well I'm not sure about this though. Some fights are for RP, others are from arguments and feuds. Not sure why you'll use this in an RP while in feuds, I prefer to solve them in a somewhat peaceful way.
It's interesting though.

Offline dianaka1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2012, 10:09:16 pm »
it's  good idea! it will sure take time to put it in game, butif somewone spamming and send you a fight-request you can decline it and block the player.sometimes i "fight" in RP-s but it loocks ridiculous... really. and it will be almost like usuals FH fights (roar, jump "atack", bite... etc...), but mutch better, i mean you might don't jump too higher and put the mouth in another player's neck/leg/tail/etc.... .
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:27:07 pm by Didy »

Evanescence

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 02:30:33 pm »
If this were just like IT, might as well call it IT2 even though I haven't played Impressive Title before I don't want FH to be too similar to an existing game.

FeralHeart is very different from IT, I can tell you because I've played both. FeralHeart has much better texturing and a lot more customization to characters, not to mention map making. Fighting, hunting/pets, and flying are some of the things that most everyone wants in FH that was in IT. We already have flying, (which was a miracle in itself) so only 2 more things to go ^_^

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 06:10:50 pm »
I agree with Ramine 100% Making the fights like transfer to another map would be very hard to add it and would take lots of work i don't think Kov i going to add that it would be cool but the chance of that being added is very unlikely.