Author Topic: Skava's Brain Likes Making Ideas  (Read 1865 times)

LittleGhost

Skava's Brain Likes Making Ideas
« on: January 07, 2011, 05:35:46 pm »
I have so very many ideas. >8D And I will keep putting them here when I think of even more.
Some of these I posted on Arokai but they could work on FH too

Playing Multiple Characters: Instead of opening multiple windows to play multiple characters. I think it would be nice if on the character selection screen you could select a character and make them "follow" another one of your characters, and you would be able to switch back and forth between the two characters you had, and you could make one character stay where they are while you play the other character somewhere else.

Useful idea:
It would be a good Idea to have a pre-upload place where the map files and other files would be tested to make sure that they don't have viruses before they are approved to be downloaded by other people.

Roleplay Save Idea: Maybe we could have a specific roleplay chat window (In which we could add or block specific people) And we could save the roleplays that we do, and make it able that we could copy and paste it into a word doc or something. (Does this make sense?)

Accessories and Pets in the Character Selection Screen: I kind of miss items and pets, although it was annoying hunting for items and tames, and it took away from roleplay. A solution for this would to be able to add these things in the character selection screen. And maybe we could apply markings to the pets, and designs for the items to make them all more unique.

Form Changing:
Many people seem to have characters with forms and it would be nice if we could make our normal character, then the forms, and link them somehow so when we are play we could have a hot-key so we could switch into that form, without going back into the character selection screen.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
Re: Skava's Brain Likes Making Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 01:52:48 am »
I love the Multiple characters and Form changing ideas. *Nods*

KovuLKD

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 07:55:14 am »
@Playing Multiple Characters:
excellent idea :o though it's definitely gonna have lots of complications, it's worth looking into.

@Roleplay Save Idea:
another excellent idea :D
i can certainly add a "save chat into text file" feature quickly, but i do wonder if an additional window for roleplay chat would be necessary. For now, i'm thinking the to-be-completed Party Chat channel would suffice. Parties will work just like in IT, where you can add people and share a common chat channel. What do you think?

@Form Changing:
yes i've noticed that too LOL
but to make a feature just for this would be kinda weird, i was thinking of including it as one of the many Skills available, when we do get into that.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 07:56:54 am by KovuLKD »

HugeKopaFan1

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 09:29:44 pm »
I would LOVE to have a form for my characters King Bannaoa and Sa! For Roleplay Save, that would be SO COOL! I was just thinking too how great it would be to play lots of characters at ounce! I think the character form idea is the best though. Playing as more than one character I would be more sad to not have though.