Author Topic: PvP (Idea already stated, but some additions)  (Read 3983 times)

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
PvP (Idea already stated, but some additions)
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:42:17 pm »
I think that if we DID have PvP, I think there should be sections that anyone can just come up and attack you..but there would be safe zones as well (I know this was already stated, just restating it for people who might not've seen it).. and like in runescape or something, if you went into the PvP zone, a pop-up on your screen would say something like "you are now entering a PvP zone. this means any players can come up and attack you".. because i'd like something like this for the whole part of MY map.. so i can kind of moderate who goes there and who's not supposed to be there, y'know?

I also think if we have a PvP option, it should count in our bio how many 'wins' and how many 'loses' we've gotten. (otherwise.. i kind of feel like PvP would be pointless..)

And, perhaps the PvP in areas type-thing can be something like a terrainmask.. you color in the areas you want to be PvP.. type it in somewhere so the game recognizes it, and voila.. parts of your map are PvP and parts of them are safe zones.. is this possible?

~Aroxy
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:44:04 pm by Aroxy »

TealSkeletore

Re: PvP (Idea already stated, but some additions)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 12:54:22 am »
Yeah this idea is cool. I think it would also be useful if there was a 'request battle' button.

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 01:08:05 am »
I really like the idea of the color-coding for PvP space. And there are places on the main maps where PvP would be great as well, but the "[Name] wants to fight you!" button would be nice so that one person doesn't get swarmed by people. XD
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 03:50:44 am »
This is just a good way to split up the maps, and the people that's playing the game. The whole open map freedom feeling will dissapear completely.

Not to mention that there would be rules that needed to be set up for the zones. Things that would be allowed, not allowed. How long you'd be able to stay in the zones. Which rules for passing by. Limitations of people in a zone and other stooof.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

But if someone make their own maps it's probably their own will how to have it. But if they let a map out for the public. It will be for everyone yarr?

Still think the exact same thing for this. Only way I'd find this useful if it was only used if both players accepted the fight.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline dragoness123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 03:37:07 pm »
i dont like the idea of the request fighting because if you request a pvp to someone else they will start declining to it if its for a territorrial fight they might just stand there and bother and it will form an argument.
Draw me like one of your french girls. ;)

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 03:39:47 pm »
Kinda like this idea...but im not a big fan of PVP  :P

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2011, 01:32:57 pm »
i dont like the idea of the request fighting because if you request a pvp to someone else they will start declining to it if its for a territorrial fight they might just stand there and bother and it will form an argument.

So you are saying that people aren't allowed to stay wherever they like and should get completely raped when being in a special zone on the map just because the other person is bored or think they own the place?

I don't see how this is even fun. Maybe it would work if it was for a special map only that you do not have to pass through like flourite plains just to get anywhere.

But this is really like a fill out for people that get bored easily and need something to do. If this was used for a rp purpose then it wouldn't hurt if both needed to accept the fight.

If something will start an arguement, it will be that people starts to attack other people when they didn't even want to fight.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

kovu2296

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2011, 09:11:33 pm »

If something will start an arguement, it will be that people starts to attack other people when they didn't even want to fight.

i agree here the pvp if there is going to be one should be in a part of the map like say a really creepy graveyard or something and there should be like a system in which both parties have to accept in order to cause any damege or else if they try to hit without accepting it just goes through them

this is just an idea i dont know much on this its just what i think so ignore me lol

Offline spiritfang11

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 03:10:55 pm »
Yes i agree with the requests Idea and your idea. Exept there would have to be a seperate map for the fighting because FP would be better as an open map. And when someone is annoying you you could give them a simple nip on the ear or something (but only one a day per player) that would only create a little wall or force-feild between you and that player so they can't like rape you or something.
?

My DA-TigersDoRoar| My Fursona-Kivuli ___________________________________________  ?

Thunderheart

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 07:26:45 pm »
PvP might be fun sometimes, but I don't think it should be added in all maps. I like the idea of an 'arena' map, where you don't have nametags, there are forests to hide in, open plains where everyone can spot you, safe zones and that stuff.