Author Topic: Hunting  (Read 1510 times)

Venu5

Hunting
« on: September 04, 2012, 05:11:05 pm »
I think there should be animals you can hunt, and when you kill them, they drop things you can wear :) :D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hunting
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 05:20:18 pm »
Hey Jennifer please avoid posting about topics that have already been posted especially numerous times. You should always try checking around the forum for other posts from people who have already posted this topic and support them instead of starting another whole new post about it.

Here is the most recent post about hunting:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5216.0

Hunting has been suggested numerous times and the creator of the game has already said he is going to add it in but some time later in the game since it's alot of work. As for the items being dropped after you kill the prey idk if Kovu is going to implement that into the game again. In the first original game Impressive Title you used to be able to get wearable items when you kill prey. I kind of doubt Kovu will do that now but who knows really. If you maybe would like to check IT for yourself and take a try at the hunting you can check this link here for most Impressive Title related game downloads:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=26292.0
:)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 05:36:24 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:40 pm »
Like Lord Suragaha said, hunting is a lot of work for Kovu to add. Iwould suggest Impressive Title or Impressive World. That game has hunting and items dropped by prey.

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 03:31:26 pm »
It'd be kind of a lag. But it's a cool idea. And it'd be hard to create.

~~Alaskan~~

Clouleo

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 01:12:01 pm »
That's pretty hard for Kovu to do, like everyone here says... I do like the idea though. I don't need to download an Impressive Title server/game just to hunt.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 01:49:01 pm »
It's a nice idea, yes, as Lord Suragaha mentioned, this has been posted before.

At the moment, I believe there are other features and glitches that are being prioritized if anything.
RETIRED.