Author Topic: Nothing  (Read 5671 times)

Frostshadow

Re: Mates and Cubs/Pups
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2011, 11:43:47 pm »
Well it's not a bad idea but i do believe that fighting will be added eventually and you can choose your own reasons to(covering male dominance fight thing).I kinda agree with the mate thing but in a different way:a mate button that can only be used when subject is on friends list that when clicked shows that characters are mates(though if this is necessary i dunno ;3)I don't agree with the pregnant thing because that would make them a subject for trolling O.O some sick twisted person would and first of all wouldn't there be some type o notification of being a female?o.o Lastly for pups/cubs/kits what would be their purpose when they mature?????

Well, I agree 100% that if we did do a mate thing, the mate button would work. But you'd definitely have to get an Agree/Decline notification to get mated with.

With the cubs/kits/pup maturing thing, why couldn't there just be 2 or 4 (Even numbers) of pups, and 1 or 2 goes to the owners of each parent when they mature? Each pup could have a mixture of their parent's markings and colors, or maybe when they grow up you can choose only from those markings and colors to make the markings ans colors of the pups.

With the male dominance thing, yeah, hopefully Kovu will add fighting soon, if you look at this thread (http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=2551.0 you can ignore the level-up parts unless you have something to say about it...) they have some pretty good ideas for fighting.

And finally, with the pregnancy part. I agree with having a weight option in Edit mode if your character has the status "Pregnant".  I don't really think it should be very graphic, but it could still be a little more realistic than something along the lines of like a random stork coming along holding them. Or something...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:46:06 pm by TheShadowOfTheFrost »

Offline firetheredwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mates and Cubs/Pups
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2011, 03:46:13 am »
Not trying to be rude but....thats kinda.......thats...how can i put it....THATS AWSOME!!!!!! XD. great idea if they were computer control and stuff like that what you said that would be awsome!