Author Topic: I'm bored, sorry it's true!  (Read 5247 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: I'm bored, sorry it's true!
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 10:22:33 pm »
Kovu didn't want IT to be up any more, as simple as that. We can't go against what KovuLKD wants in his game, or if he wants to scrap his old one and make a new game. All we can do is appreciate that it is free and that we can play around on it while they continue working on it, instead of sitting around waiting for the full version.

And there is a really REALLY good chance that hunting will be added in one of these future updates, KovuLKD actually made a post about it somewhere.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:31 pm »
why did IT get taken down if it was so awsome? why didnt you just put FH up and leave IT up too? and what was hunting like in IT anyways? i love hunting

What Kyu said. IT was taken down because people were hacking the game and duplicating items and also making their character huge. Kovu got sick of it and took it down. He was probably going to take it down eventually anyway in the wake of FH. I'd do the same thing if people were disrespecting me and my game like that.

Besides, servers cost money. It would be unreasonable for one person to keep up two servers for basically the same game. FH is just like IT except with much more potential, IMO. So it would be rather pointless to maintain both IT and FH servers.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:27:52 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

RedAngel

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:49 pm »
It is boring Especially if people are being mean to you.
Names:
Finley
Emzie
Psyhco Bear

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 10:30:29 pm »
Lets not point fingers and call people out. Just block them. The game shouldnt be ruined for just of those 3 people. -_- If your really bothered by them just pm a mod here. And theres so many other ways to ignore annoying people.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:32:12 pm by Tyki_Mikk »

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 11:13:42 pm »
flying would have been cool. i wonder how realistic hunting will be! will the prey fight back? will you be able to drag it back to the den? tear a peice off and take it to your hungry mate? will the prey be smart? will it zig zag around and actually be a challenge??? will you be able to corner the prey? hide in a tree and jump down onto its back, slashing and clawing at its bloody hide as it trys to buck you off?? i have so many questions! i hope all this stuff and more is added to the hunting!! i wonder what you would be able to hunt...

EDIT: where was the post kovu made about hunting?

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 11:19:15 pm »
Well, most of what you are describing, no. They don't really have the funds to put in a smart AI, considering this is free, and we can't even climb tree's so we can't jump down. And depending on the size, you might be able to drag. And in It you could hunt practically EVERYTHING from what I have heard. (I was just a tad too late when it came to getting on to IT, it was down when I found out about it, then heard they were making FH) But none of this is for certain. Kovu only talked about the system for hunting in his post, not what you could actually do.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 11:21:56 pm »
aww. WQ is free and has smart animals but your limited to where you strike. could you drag the prey back home???? could you maybe jump on its back like a cougar?

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3