Author Topic: Tuft Selection Idea  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Tigsan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Beware the fluffehness!!!
    • View Profile
Tuft Selection Idea
« on: June 26, 2013, 06:47:30 pm »
I have no idea if this idea has already been suggested, but I believe it has not.

What if there were addition options for tufts like for items on your fursona? You could select a certain tuft individually, decide if you want it or not, then click an "Add" button if you wanted it on your fursona. Then, you could choose either it will be a regular tuft or a part of the mane by toggle/switch. If you didn't like a certain tuft that's already on your fursona, you could select that individual tuft and click a "Remove" button to remove it. This could be good for people who do not like the premade tuft/mane combos that are already in-game [Example: You selected "Back, Full Mane" on your feline character but also wanted "Cheek (Tuft/Mane)" added to it.]

I am aware that Kovu has been inactive for quite some time, but I decided to post this for just in case he does return.

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Tuft Selection Idea
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 04:22:31 pm »
I like this idea. I personally like giving female feline characters cheek tufts, but sometimes it would be nice to have other tufts on the character as well as just the cheek fuzz.

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 09:30:46 pm »
i support this as well, a sort of custom tuft/mane ability.
my main reason is because i really, really don't like animal characters with 'hair', and if i want to make a lion, i don't want him to look like he has some rockin' bangs or whatever. i would really, really prefer there be a 'hair'-less lion mane option. :>

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline Tigsan

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Beware the fluffehness!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 12:36:31 am »
i support this as well, a sort of custom tuft/mane ability.
my main reason is because i really, really don't like animal characters with 'hair', and if i want to make a lion, i don't want him to look like he has some rockin' bangs or whatever. i would really, really prefer there be a 'hair'-less lion mane option. :>

I actually never mentioned about having the option to have the actual manes have the tuft texture. You know what I mean? Very unique and creative idea, though.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 11:00:11 am »
Well, if Kovu was to return, which I doubt he is, then I should go on ahead and state that I support this idea. Even though we'll need the main source code to pull it all through, it would be a nice touch to the community.
gone