Author Topic: More variety!  (Read 3179 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: More variety!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 03:39:50 pm »
Yup. Also maybe more wings, like some butterfly wings. Or maybe moth wings. Invisible wings! So you could be like god! XD But KovuLKD wouldn't want that.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 03:41:45 pm by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2013, 03:45:26 pm »
Some interesting ideas, but I'd have to disagree on the bouncier buttswing and faster headband here. x3

|| Preset ||

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2013, 04:22:52 pm »
Why not? XD I don't get it! XDXD

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2013, 04:25:03 pm »
It is against the rules O_O

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2013, 05:13:21 pm »
Wait, faster headbang and boucier buttswing is against the rules? It never said that! Ah well we don't need it anyways.

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 05:37:34 pm »
It isn't really, but... Well, I think you understand it...

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2013, 06:13:10 pm »
Maybe about the more bouncy buttswing thing it could just be like impressive title? it's against the rules to buttswing over a character, not dance it... I get your points though.

As for your ideas that you have here, plop down side lay? Can't we already do that..? Just press X and Z until you get what ya want and you can do that easily if that's what you mean. I don't really get it.... what do you mean? o3o

By make wolves roar and lions howl, do you mean in a way their species might do that? Like, lions roaring slightly different and wolves snarling kind of like a roar?

Also, for more tufts and manes like that, I have seen ideas similar to this... like a mane that goes all the way to the middle of the belly, and maybe even for striped hyenas a mane that goes from the head to the tip of the tail. Like this hyena, for example.

Even more fluffiness to the tufts, and markings even that are default for those who can't download them.

More species? Nah, even if my fursona's a griffin I could just have his preset or other creatures such as my kaiju, I can imagine as I play him and make him as close as possible to the design. Besides, I think this is... sadly only wolf and lion :/ Oh well.

Better swimming? You have no idea how much I can agree! I even have to lift my head above water and press Alt just to realistically swim and have my character look like it can breath.

Fattier characters and skinnier characters? I guess that could be a good feature to have for really really fat characters like cats XD or starving characters truly.

More maps, ears and eyes? For the maps, I assume you mean official maps, there's FH+ soon to be released. o3o But I might agree... Ears and eyes? We need earless again. I think we do need a few more features in FH nowadays.. >_<
Eyes? Yeah, I have some eye ideas. :3

Yelp noise and breakdance? I guess would be nice...? But how can an animal breakdance?

Better animations? I guess... but what about more animations instead? o3o

The first idea about the marks.. Yes! Even if neons might have more.... we have more creativity to have. It sucks, really, to have all markings the same color. :/ I would certainly love that feature.

Singleplayer mode? I think there is one, but you can't bring a character or a preset into a custom map.. really sucks for me sometimes when I'm bored, but sometimes it doesn't punish people who are being punished right... I like the idea about that though, we already do have maps and presets though...

Report button? You see, reporting might stress the staff out a bit and only the people who probably know how to take screenshots (maybe) know why to report. Kijiako pretty much explained more.

Chin adjustments for canines? I guess that might be nice in a way, but do wolves have chins somewhat...? I don't know, but... I guess it could be a cool idea somewhat.  

Lastly, food? That might be nice, too. But we can just roleplay or pretend we're eating something most of the time. Though, it sounds pretty neat to eat something, like for an animation in the game.

Nice ideas you have there really ^^ I hope Kov comes back and sees everyone's wonderful ideas. Not all of them, but you know what I mean. :3

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2013, 06:28:00 pm »
Side lay plop down. Its when you side lay in a smexy pose and plop down XD. I saw FH video and it had earless in the classic version of this.As in breakdance I mean when you lay on your side and spin around. Ya know an animation for it.

Offline KizzaBabay

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Shoot-For-The-Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 10:37:51 am »
I love all of those ideas and I agree too. Lately I have noticed a lot of people copying other peoples looks, also I've seen it happen. More tuffs, manes, markings and etc. Will be a great idea so we can come up with new looks. I would love to have more looks, you should do another post with ideas, like sketches. :)
KizzaBabay <3