Author Topic: Crystal's Ideas  (Read 1809 times)

wolfgirl56

Crystal's Ideas
« on: March 19, 2011, 12:21:47 am »
Okay, I have a few ideas for FeralHeart. Some of these ideas may have been said, if they are, I'm very sorry. Anyways, here are the ideas.

Idea Number 1: Characters Speaking in Movie Maker
For my opionion, I think you should actually hear your character say something in Movie Maker. Okay so this is what you would do when you wanted to make your character say something: 1. In Movie Maker there would be two buttons that would say, "Male" or "Female." 2. You would click one of the buttons, for example, if you decided your character to be a male wolf or lion, you would click male and then you would type in what you wanted your character to say. 3. Then, when you would click "Test", you would hear your character speaking! Like if you clicked male, it would come out as a male voice. If you clicked female, it would come out as a female voice. I think it would be good for people who have Fraps and decided to make their character actually sound like someone.
Idea Number 2: Sounds in Movie Maker
Maybe you could type in sounds and you could hear your character doing it like if you put it in parenthasees (IDK how to spell it) Like for example, if you had a lion character that was angry you would type in : (roars) or, (growls loudly). If you had a wolf character, you could type in, (howling), (snarling), or, (whining).
Idea Number 3: Hear Wolf and Lion Sounds While in Multiplayer
In Multiplayer with the other people, if you wanted your wolf to howl, you would press the "H" key. If you wanted your lion to roar, you would press the "R" key.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:43:46 pm by Crystal »

JazzForLife

Re: Um...a few ideas?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 01:39:01 am »
Nice ideas.
But for number 2, instead of typing in the word, wouldn't it be easier to click buttons? I mean, if someone typed,"  in the word "yelp," what if in the system, instead of the word yelp it had "cry"? You get what I'm tossing out there? People would spend a while lookin' for words that were never an option.
Good ideas, though!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 04:09:07 am »
The first one would be an issue to. Words never come out the same way you type them, microsoft sam is proof of that. It would be hard to get your character speaking the way you want.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

wolfgirl56

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 12:36:23 pm »
Nice ideas.
But for number 2, instead of typing in the word, wouldn't it be easier to click buttons? I mean, if someone typed,"  in the word "yelp," what if in the system, instead of the word yelp it had "cry"? You get what I'm tossing out there? People would spend a while lookin' for words that were never an option.
Good ideas, though!
Ah, I never knew that! I think that would be a good idea.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 07:10:56 pm »
Good ideas! I have to agree with Kyugima on number 1 though. I just don't see it working out. The others would nice to see, definitely.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 05:54:40 pm »
Okay, I now have a few more ideas now!
New idea No. 1: More manes
I personally would like some more manes in the game. Have you ever seen the "Impressive Title" trailer on YouTube? See all of the crazy and cool manes in there? I want manes that sort of look like that. Like the female manes, and the crazy mane that the gray and black lion has. I like all of the manes in the video. That's what I mean by new manes.
New idea No. 2-More Animals
I also would like some new animals, like panda bears, hawks, mice, rats, gazelles, deer, elk, owls, and snakes, like copperheads and andacondas.
Hope you guys like the new ones! *winks*
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:44:27 pm by Crystal »