Author Topic: Cubs in customization- and other tweaks  (Read 2080 times)

Hiccupby

Cubs in customization- and other tweaks
« on: March 24, 2011, 11:00:10 pm »
For a game just hatched the customization is formidable! But when and if this game updates heres some suggestions of what can be implemented in the customization that I believe more people than me would just squee in joy over.
-Cubs- I've noticed that a lot of people enjoy rping as cubs- but as far as customizing all they can do is shrink in size to be more convincing children- but the fact is that they still look like full-grown wolves/lions only mini.  I propose that in the customization a user is given the option to "cubify" their animal- in other words change the size of the heads, ears, eyes, and paws more dramatically  with the rest of the body so it appears more like a cub.  Wouldn't it be great if you could rp as an adorable simba cub with big ears and eyes? I'm personally a kimba fan so I'd make a butt-kicking white lion cub XD
-Manes.  Againt he beginning selection of manes is good- but theres something about the full lion manes in particular that bug me- they are too smooth- and hug the body too closely for my taste- I'm a fan of vast, flowing lion manes- so if some manes with more body could be introduced later that would be great- here's some examples of what I mean- even "realistic" lions have flowing, sticking-out manes!                                                                                                 

Fangs- some fang and claw extensions wouldn't go wrong!
some little things- being able to adjust lion cheeks like wolf cheeks- layers so different markings on one body part can b used-adjusting the size of your mane- that's all I can think of- anything I missed people? sorry if im repeating what people have already been sayin' just want to reiterate the desire for more customization options!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Cubs in customization- and other tweaks
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:16:09 pm »
Agree with all this!
Would love fangs and claws!

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 04:55:09 pm »
I definately agree with all of the ideas. ^~^

Hiccupby

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »
yay ^^

JazzForLife

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 02:45:23 am »
I agree with the manes, but I can live with them ^^.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 11:33:58 pm »
I would like new manes.

Cubs and Pups.. I dunno. That would require a whole new mesh... and, for it to work properly, they would have to edit customization for that mesh. :/ I have to say no to that. Seems like a bit too much work and pressure to be out on the staff.

Hiccupby

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 01:28:37 am »
oh- I don't mean an entirely seperate entity :P Imeant for the customization to have more options on it allowing you to scale the head and body to more dramatic sizes so there'd b no need for a different cub mesh- is adding those to customization hard?

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 01:36:24 am »
OHHHHHHHHH. I thought you meant a whole other mesh! xD
I dunno. The body.. seems the same as the length/width/height sliders on the game. And the head scaling.. I dunno about this either. xD Seems like a good idea.
I'm still against this, but don't let me get you down. This is just one of those ideas I'm not too fond of. ;P There are others who would love this.

Hiccupby

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 02:52:02 am »
i see- nah dude it's good to know what everyone thinks