Author Topic: New maps, more markings, items and more  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Bracket

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
New maps, more markings, items and more
« on: March 27, 2011, 05:01:40 pm »
Yeah, so I roleplay with my buds and we do, like special rp's. Mythical, like with wings and horns and stuffs. So what I'm asking if we can get a new map, like a water palace or something. And for new markings, like dragon markings, socks, and tatoos like little hearts or symbols. For items, like roses and neck ties and wings. I know Kovu said he wants it to be realistic, but what's realisitc about a purple lion? And maybe for presets, we could have more then one marking on each body part. So, I might have more. Every edit might have a new idea, so for below, I'll put: NEW IDEAS And please, if you say no support, please don't be rude. Example:

No support cuz your ideas are stupid and they don't make any sence.

If you do 'not support,' please put it in a nice way. Ex:

No support. Your ideas are nice, but I do not support. Okay, if it makes no sence, I was typing it in a hurry.

NEW IDEAS
None so far.

I'm firing meh lazeh! *pew pew*

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: New maps, more markings, items and more
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 05:17:47 pm »
Unless you are unaware, there are map Maker options, where you can make your own maps for people to download and enter. There are also presets, which are additiional stuff which can be seen by people on the server. Also, I love your ideas, but some more markings probably has been accuring with other people a lot, so don't think your alone with this one. :3

EDIT: This is forum suggestions, so I wonder why this suggestions is here...
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 06:32:36 pm »
  You have things a little mixed up on th realistic part. Kovu wants the ANATOMY to be realistic. that means body figures and shapes and all that. Which means no wings, because that would be incorrect anatomy,  which Kovu will not add any way. So a purple lion is not going against what has been said at all. color isn't anatomy.
  And yes, you can have custom presets. just go to the request a preset section and ask for what you want! (Image is a good idea though XD)
  And just remember, FH is actually very new, so there will be many updates in the future.

And yes to what Zaroque said above, this is prt of the forum is for forum suggestions, this would have belonged in game suggestions... But a mod can always move it XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 07:17:11 pm »
New maps will come soon.

Offline Bracket

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 04:00:29 pm »
@Zarouqe: Yeah, I know there is a map maker. And I have made a map. I was just suggesting some more maps.

@Kyuqima: My bad. There are other topics here that don't have anything to do with the forum. How is my topic any different?

@Tigg: Not being rude, but I know.
I'm firing meh lazeh! *pew pew*

Offline IetMarriokNienda

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 04:37:56 am »
I love your idea but Im pretty sure Kov wont allow wings. I was also thinking of their being more maps like there was in IT so there would be more places to hang out in and roleplay.