Author Topic: Problems in FH  (Read 1651 times)

Lavender

Problems in FH
« on: April 08, 2011, 11:49:54 am »
First of all,this game is quite fun,glitchy,but,you know that its fairly new

The main problems

1.Dims?! How could you get rid of the dims?! The game is nothing without em'! Come on' hear a fellow interneter,put dims in!

2. Tails,ugh how come the felines get a bob tail and not canines :C?

3. Rock glitches,Ugh they piss me of! Falling through them at the temple

4. More objects for map maker! I know its all good how you can download objects from the fourm,but its a hasel

5. (Suggestion) Why don't you put the IT maps in FH,like a map like the cape,but full of old maps from IT <3?

6. Y U NO TABBY MARKINGS? :c

7. ...Dims. YOU NEED DIMS.

8. I understand why you don't have wings in FH kthx

9. ...Prey? Y U NO PREY. Items :<. But seriously,i miss wasting my time on prey. but. no prey= :C

OK.

Dims.

Need.

:L Done.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 11:55:12 am by Lavender »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Problems in FH
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »
Dims is just a matter from person to person, I personally think it's better of without dims. If you really have to go somewhere private, it's at mentioned private maps you can make for your friends. Now you don't have to look for people anymore and the game feels way more alive user count wise. There's not that many downsides with not having them arr.

2. The tails, I didn't even know this. Why I'd wonder aswell.

Haha, I think alot of people get annoyed by those rocks, oddly enough, some people can run up them like nothing, me included so it's something system related aswell, not only game. Wonder if that's something that's easy to fix.

More objects you sai? Well, if you're going to go through the hassle to actually make yourself a map, how hard can it be putting down some energy getting custom meshes someone else made? You can also add some more meshes into the object maker that's already in the game to fill up the list if you havn't. Another good thing you can do is to grab some of the old IT meshes and add them aswell c:. But ofcourse it wouldn't hurt if there was more. But a hassle getting em, nahh. You're going to work on a map that uses them anyway.

About the maps, I'm not sure there is an really easy way to import the objects in the maps aswell, not only the heightmap since FH doesn't seem to have all the meshes that IT had, this is kinda a problematic area. FH is rather different in general so maybe kov didn't want to have all the IT maps, instead start something new like most things in the game? Either way, no easy copy paste to put them in the game exactly, would probably require some tweaking and changes on the FH game itself and the map files aswell. Dis most likely be why.

Dims, no one need dims, chu only wants xD

No prays because it most likely require lots and lots of work before even getting them somewhat to work, there's not even a system to fight the prays yet either. If chu know it's new, you probably know it would require alot of work before you have prays in maps that you actually can hunt down.

Dims

You

Want

No need.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Nala_91

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Your Local FH Furry Artist
    • View Profile
Re: Problems in FH
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 02:14:50 pm »
For once I agree with red. About the prey, I was told they would come later. You also have to remember, IT did not have diminutions at first and everyone got along just fine. If you gotta rp, go into local, turn off all other chat and go to a empty part of the map. If all else fails you can PM as well.

This constant bickering about things that -need- to be added is really silly and is getting annoying.
FH Texture Artist