Author Topic: Ideas for Markings and colours.  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Ideas for Markings and colours.
« on: April 14, 2011, 06:24:14 pm »
Hello all my Feral-maniacs.
I was wondering for quite a few days about this idea but really never got the chance to post it. But here we go. ~ I really love all the markings and I have nothing to say anything bad about it exept this point, I would love if you chose the markings you wanted, you could choose the thickness or thiness of them.

Adding onto that, I would really like if you have more than one marking on the Tail, Body and the head, I'm sure a lot of people might say this is what presents are for, but this is more different than that, and it would be good if you where able to do such a thing! =3

And about the colours... well, I find it increasingly difficult to use the free-hand way of it, I find it time consuming and a rather bit annyoing, perhaps you could have an option to use the free-hand way of it, or have simpler colours like Red, Blue, and once you select one of those colours, you could tweak them with the freehand and have an option for a matalic kind of colour. ^^

If this idea has been suggested, sorry. >.<

- Zaroque
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Ideas for Markings and colours.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 06:30:45 pm »
Yeah i agree with you Zaroque.
Yeah i would love to chose the markings i want and the thickness/thiness. <3

More makings on the tail, body and head? Yeah! 0:
That would be awesome. ^.^

I would love to choose what color i wanted on the markings on the head, then the body and then the tail.

Great Ideas <33

Gamble

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 11:36:10 pm »
I agree with this.

I would love to be able to play around with the thinness / thickness of markings.

However, I think with the opinion to have different colors with the tail markings head marking etc there would be more blinding sparkle dogs.

They don't particularly bother me, but they seem to annoy some people.

Opacity settings would be nice if we would ever be able to layer markings.
^_^

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 11:41:59 pm »
I would love this. I always love to mess around with any settings to my own content, and if I want light markings... I normally use a really light (Close to white) color, but it's still visible. I would love to mess around with the opacity.

And the 2 markings per part is great. Sparkle dogs don't necessarily bother me.. but sometimes the color options burn my eyes. e3e That's the only downside to this idea, but I still like it. x3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 10:00:47 am »
Okay, so sparkle dog is a big no no, also I meant matalic as in a slight different shade to the normal colours. I would think if we where going to have that it would have to be on markings only? =3

Thanks for the support. x3
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline EssenceOfShadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 04:09:54 am »
Hmm.... Well, I've thought opacity would be awesome, and I'd love combination on markings, but then I think...
More work for the marking maker(s) and also, more money for the servers.

About the colors, well, I know my colors so the selection is easy. But those who have more trouble would this, color boxes would be an awesome idea.
Great ideas~

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 03:19:54 pm »
yeah, this sounds like a great idea. :3

especially multiple markings, despite sparkledogs, XD I mean, I make multi-colored animals, but they come in more dull colors like you see on my blue character in my icon. xD
though it doesn't seem to apply to those without problems with seeing bright colors...eek o3e

otherwise, all ideas sounds equally awesome to me :D
though I already like how the color-selection system is, maybe it's good for little color options to give the person a head-start if they're impatient. XD

My new dragon! :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 05:56:02 pm »
yeah, this sounds like a great idea. :3

especially multiple markings, despite sparkledogs, XD I mean, I make multi-colored animals, but they come in more dull colors like you see on my blue character in my icon. xD
though it doesn't seem to apply to those without problems with seeing bright colors...eek o3e

otherwise, all ideas sounds equally awesome to me :D
though I already like how the color-selection system is, maybe it's good for little color options to give the person a head-start if they're impatient. XD

I agree, I will probably take that sparkle dog idea off, I didn't relize that was going to be pointed out as much as it did, and I like realistic colours, so it takes ages for me to get a really good timber wolf/Grey Wolf colour. ^^
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

JazzForLife

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2011, 08:58:23 pm »
I like these ideas. The thickness and thinness of markings don't really bother me, but some people may love it. I really wish we could do different colors for markings. Lik an option would be "Head marking color", "Body marking color", ect. I'd be really excited about that. The color process is time consuming, but I think it is better than just listing options in my opinion. I just think you get more costumization that way.

Offline WolfKat777

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Fantasy is an escape to the creative mind~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2011, 10:14:28 pm »
I like these ideas. The thickness and thinness of markings don't really bother me, but some people may love it. I really wish we could do different colors for markings. Lik an option would be "Head marking color", "Body marking color", ect. I'd be really excited about that. The color process is time consuming, but I think it is better than just listing options in my opinion. I just think you get more costumization that way.

^
^
yes 8DD
1 marking color for each part 8D
that would be helpful for those wanting to combine scars (commonly red) with maybe uhh...black spots? XD anyways, I like that idea c:
didn't IT (last version before shut down) have that customization as well, or is my memory just imagining it? o.o

My new dragon! :3