Author Topic: Game suggestions...  (Read 3499 times)

Offline Wildcat26

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • "And I'm nothin', nothin' without you..." <3
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Game suggestions...
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 02:39:27 am »
Omg yes to the speech bubbles! I miss them so much, also lip sync  :'( It made it feel like you were actually talking to the person instead of just a chat box with a ton of lag X3 If you know what I mean. ::)  Bubbles, along with lip sync gave it a more real feel and sure hope they're both added back.  Although I agree with an on/off option, that way everyone can be happy.

As far as mini games, I think it would be neat, but if hunting will be added, I don't mind if they're not adding for a while. XD
 I sure hope you're right Gem, we're due for an update. lol ::)
Livestream FH mapmaking!
OFFLINE!
MyMaps- http://tinyurl.com/WildsMaps
Wanna know what Happen to me? CLICK! HideNseek Group->http://tinyurl.com/HnSGroup MapMaking Tutorials-http://tinyurl.com/MapTuts

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 02:51:01 am »
Oh yes! Lip sync PLEASE. I loved it. <3 I loved to watch my characters speak. Lip Sync, definitely.

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 04:45:22 pm »
Well, on / off wouldn't hurt.
But off my default, please? ;P Thankss. xD
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 09:22:24 pm »
Both lipsync and bubbles on by default if anyone would ask me.

However I'd want a new cfg file somewhere for keeping the changes permanent just as the graphic settings are saved now, that way no one would have to set this to their preferences over and over again. If I'm not completely wrong I believe the "Show arrival" never saves itself?

Even though the I tried IT on several systems the bubbles never were a bigger problem for me, the lag were the actual characters in a map, but it can look rather messy from a somewhat distant if there was a group of people sitting in one place talking.

Does anyone know if chat bubbles were positioned infront of eachother or smeared into on big pile of text in IT? It would deffently need to be able to position eachother in rows or layers(Character speaking closest to you gets the visable text bubble) if that makes sense. *Thinking about crowded nights in bonfire*

And like IT it would be nice if only the local chat were the one with bubbles, since it's meant to be like talking normally, and general is for a whole map, not the area you're in. Having chat bubbles for group chats would feel like too much aswell.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 09:40:16 pm »
I remember it them smushed to together in a text mess. Thats the only thing I had problems with.