Author Topic: A People Search.  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Spoonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A People Search.
« on: April 22, 2011, 07:32:13 pm »
So, for awhile now I've been trying to find a friend that doesn't come online in the game client anymore. And, being the person I am, I don't come on the forum enough to know what section is where, how to find this and so on so forth.
As of now, I haven't been able to find place where you can post a search for a friend. There's cub/pup searches, mate searches, all that good stuff, but why not a 'My friend has gone offline for awhile and I'm wondering if he/she is on the forum' search, y'know?

I think this would be really helpful, seeings how a lot of people run around asking about their friends from IT, and so on so forth. I know not everyone comes onto the forum, but they atleast have to have an account if they're already playing FH, right?

Anyways, I think this would be helpful to some of us, and if someone already suggested this or it's in the wrong section I'm truly sorry. Again, I don't come on the forum enough to know what is where and such.
XoXo
-Fussie
~
The Question That Sometimes Makes Me hazy; am I Or The Others Crazy?
-Albert Einstien.
~

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: A People Search.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 12:14:16 am »
Well, there is already a member search for the forums. Right here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=mlist&sa=search

You can see when your friend was last on when you click their profile.

But a Member Search board, not too sure about that one. Yeah, I see how it would be helpful, but I think it would get too spammy, you know? ^^;

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2011, 01:31:20 am »
Hurr. Yus, there already is a person search thingy. o: But it would be cool to have ingame.

Offline Spoonz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 06:25:46 am »
Ah, well, thank-you, I didn't know there was a search already, an ingame one would be pretty intense too though, y'know?

Thank-you both.~
~
The Question That Sometimes Makes Me hazy; am I Or The Others Crazy?
-Albert Einstien.
~