Author Topic: Tons of random ideas for map maker from the mind of an idiot o3o  (Read 5703 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Tons of random ideas for map maker from the mind of an idiot o3o
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2012, 01:12:18 pm »
Most of these are rather good ideas! I agree with Tearless, the 'Clear Map' ability would be super, very helpful.

The thunderstorm idea is great as well. It would be wonderful if there were even more weather effects.
I truly hope Kov finds the time to add these amazing things. x3

Signature by Delay. <3

blackcat99

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 08:32:02 pm »
Great ideas

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2012, 08:48:22 pm »
Good idea's, ofcourse u can just go into ur maps material file and remove all the coding there if objects, clears map for u :3 but yes a single button would be awesomesauce

Offline DesertofDeath

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2012, 10:53:19 pm »
YTP voice:  YES! YES! This would make the game more fun. The weight/time limit would be good for RPs.

Of course, not all of them could be used, because, let's say, what if you used the floating fall idea and make a booby trap, and someone traps you. What if you blocked them? If the computer didn't know what to do when you block them, one heck of a crash. :-\ But still, these ideas are fab  ;)

Maybe the rock could 'ignore them' on your computer if you block them.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2012, 06:53:38 pm »
I think that instead of clearing all of the selected objects, you could only get rid of certain objects you want. Like, let's say you made a temple with a bunch of different objects in it, but you decided you don't want it in your map. Well, you could only get rid of one type of object at a time and you would end up getting rid of other objects around your map that may have also been used in the temple. So instead, you should be able to just keep clicking on the temple objects, so that they would kind of be highlighted, and then press the delete button. This would be better than clicking and deleteing, clicking and deleteting. But the idea of getting rid of all the selected objects could be helpful when you are changeing the seasons and stuffs. XD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 06:56:02 pm by Silvertide »

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 03:25:12 pm »
it would be cool if maps where able to have like fish and birds in the air move around Kov might add that like in Impressive Tittle.

feralheartdog

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 11:34:45 pm »
Shanith improves of these very NOT DUMB ideas! I like them. You came up with the bestideas Ive heard of! Even though some can take alot of coding I like 'em.