Author Topic: Arashi's random ideas :) {image heavy!}  (Read 3973 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Arashi's random ideas :) {image heavy!}
« on: May 12, 2011, 12:42:35 am »
Hello everyone ^^ I was thinking of some ideas for a while but havent done anything about it, soo here I go

{Ears}
cocker spaniel

I dont know how difficult this may be to create, but i love the long and flowing ears that these dogs have ^^

Whippet:

Some people may want to create a whippet, but dont have any ears to go with it?

Cat/Kitten ears

Now i understand we do already have cat ears but when I try to create a character using them for some reason to me they just dont look right =\

{Tails}
bear dog:

I adore this tail soo much!! can be used for GNG, GDW roleplays

whippet:

pug:

{Markings}
Lynx:

GSD -german shepard-

{Pointer}
German pointer:

English pointer:

Border collie:

{Friend's list} -idea thought up by Tanglemask-
What if once people get onto the game they could see their friends list on there?
They could find where their friends are at that time and what character, map they are in and using all once they log in??
Example: Tanglemask - Arial - Flourite Plains

{Face}
Now currently we only have 1 different face to use for the canine and feline, and i doubt this will probably enter in the game for some time but, what if there was more options. For example you could make the face squished like a bulldog or long and pointy like the wolf. The same thing goes with the feline, some cats have close small muzzles while others not so much.

Okay now onto more of the game itself, I know this has probably been said a thousand times, but its gonna be said a thousand and one now.

{Maps}

I wish there could be more public maps, yes i know i can just make one and get off my lazy butt or go into my friends. The thing is though I want to be able to see more things then just user made maps, i want to get to know the community more and talk with everyone in a cool public map that everyone can all be in at once.

{Ideas for public maps}
mystic falls:
A nice beautiful land with flowery fields and bright sunny skies, on the side a large water fall flows gentally near large rocks to rest on and talk with others

hunted forest:
A creepy dark map with blood red moon, dark bare trees owls hooting and bats flying above your head. Every now and then a glimer of yellow eyes flash, and before you can react are gone. Stony graves fill the land, and the farther you get the more frightened you feel.

Time stop:
Everything is grey and dull, no movment or anything just stillness, and silence.

Rocky ridge:
The name explains itself, just a rocky ridge with stones and rocks, hidden dens and hideouts await for newcomers to find. A small river flows through leaving moss covered rocks and homes to many animals.

Silver mountain:
A large mountain and the peak snow covers the ground, and at the bottom, fields of grass and flowers are all around, a river spilts the map inhalf while mountain passes are all around.  

Tropical Paradise:
A  large island full of tropical trees, coconuts, wild flowers blossoming around every corner and the fresh ocean breeze blowing gentally. In the distance far off from the coast a volcano lays in rest waiting to erupt at any momment. Hidden dens in the  forest, a nice place to chat with a friend while having the ocean view.  

Hillside Canyons:
A large canyons, stretching for miles, nothing but bare desert around. The only vegetation anywhere in sight are small shrubs and cacti. The sun scorches the earth making it cracked and dusty, only a few animals are able to live in this unforgiving place.

Edited~
Other than that those are some of my random ideas that i thought of :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:52:14 am by Arashiandame »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: Arashi's random ideas :) {image heavy!}
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:51:46 am »
I looooooooove these ideas. <3 And the fact that you gave idea for public maps is very considerate, and those sounds very nice. c:

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 12:56:04 am »
thank you :3 my favorite are the Mystic Falls and Hunted Forest

JazzForLife

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 01:35:30 am »
These ideas are cool. But, my personal opinion, you don't really need all those ears to make your character look like that specific dog. Sure, more ears, tails, ect. would be nice, but I don't think we need a tail and ear set for specific breeds. :|

However, I do like some of the public map ideas. :]

Offline EssenceOfShadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 01:44:53 am »
^
Agrees with Jazzz.

We /REALLY./ need more tails. I do agree with that.

And maps. More maps.

The lynx markings would be nice, but I feel they would be over-used. Maybe not though, I'm not exactly how sure of the popularity of the breed is--

I like these ideas~!

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »
lol yeah thats true, xD just some ideas that popped into my head though. I really wish we had more tails and I will probably edit these soon since I thought of some other ideas while in school today. xD Bad I know i should have been listening to my teacher's lecture but ehh what you gonna do?

Edit- I edited the ideas :3
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:29:15 pm by Arashiandame »

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 09:17:37 pm »
Time stop.

-that's a good map idea. Wonder how it'll turn out?

Ayyy~

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 02:35:31 pm »
Awesome Ideas :3
Yes More Tails <3

Offline Hamilton

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 102
  • Stand your ground.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 04:09:50 pm »
spaniel ears = floppy ears
whippet ears = folded ears
whippet tail = cat tail
pug tail/bear dog tail could be just one curled tail.
lynx markings = cheetah body, cheetah tail, and ocelot head.
german shepherd dog marking = dorsal body marking and hyena head.
pointers = marble1 and king cheetah 2
border collie = corgi1 and corgi 2 as well as merle and merle sock. Yes, those are custom markings, doesn't detract that they exist.

cat ears would probably not be so out of place if the size of the head could be changed.

Map ideas are awesome. :3

"but I feel they would be over-used."

This bit, I don't understand. Why does everyone cite overuse as a reason against something? Does it truly effect you what someone else's character looks like?

Zodiac

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 11:15:08 pm »
Haunted Forest: PAWSOME idea! I have a suggestion for it: Maybe some of the graves could have skeletal bones sticking out of it! And while I was reading it I had a sudden urge to make one of those demon characters if it was ever made XD ;D

Silver Mountain: Maybe near the top, there could be underground caves in it! Maybe even with treasure!

I <3 ALL of these ideas! ;D