Author Topic: Infinite Cape of Distant Worlds, or at least longer ramp.  (Read 1327 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Infinite Cape of Distant Worlds, or at least longer ramp.
« on: July 18, 2018, 10:06:04 am »
Portals can extend beyond reach in Cape, I see them but can't get to them even with wings, so maybe Cape should be larger or have the boundary removed?

As for the portals that go beyond the ramp, those can be put in reach of the wingless creatures by extending the ramp in Cape, so no one'll have to temporarily equip wings for the journey.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite Cape of Distant Worlds, or at least longer ramp.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 07:35:23 pm »
I've had issues with having too many maps before, pff.
I can see where having a larger ramp, or the boundary limit extended would help, I think that's be a nice idea.

However, what I've done to fix this problem for myself is simply go into FeralHeart> Exports and remove the .FHM file of the maps that I don't need/go into anymore (granted you can find the one linked to the correct map you wanna remove pff- at least I think it was that simple, I don't remember rip). If you wanna keep the map, but are not gonna use it, you can just make a folder to hold all the unused files.

Buuut if you just have so many maps that you wanna keep in the game, then, I don't have any suggestions ^ -^;

Nonetheless, I do like the idea.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 08:10:33 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 08:01:42 pm »
I agree with you 100%, FlyingGrass. I believe Cape of Distant Worlds should be able to hold more...distant worlds. I have definitely run into this problem in the past.

Honestly, when the new patch came around, I was excited that Cape would be bigger! I was a little disappointed to see that it was only a alien-esque black void with some grass and decorations. ┐(‘~` )┌   

Then again, Ame's advice is good too, but it won't apply to everyone.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 09:24:47 pm »
I'm all for the thought of being able to hold onto more custom maps, but an endless amount? Maybe not lel

Eventually you would read a point where you're running forever just to get to the one map you want, and theres always the possibility that you forget where a certain map is on your infinite row of portals that you now have to go one by one to hunt it down. I'm completely with you in getting Cape extended a little more though; I'm sure it would especially help those that are in a variety of roleplays all at once!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.