Author Topic: Ascension Island/sky's rim/South pole/atlantis  (Read 1863 times)

Alphawolfclaw

Ascension Island/sky's rim/South pole/atlantis
« on: July 29, 2018, 08:55:09 am »
I really miss these places they were my favourite and i really want them to be added back?? The parkour really added to the game rather than just a roleplaying game which i loved!! Just an idea :0 and atlantis was a fun place to find and hang out like a little secret (even tho everyone knew about it but shh) ^-^

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Ascension Island/sky's rim/South pole/atlantis
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 09:10:15 am »
There is hints of a new snowy map similar to south pole coming in the next update.  As for ascension island, i suspect it'll return but we'll have to wait & see :)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 02:36:28 am »
I miss the old maps being apart of the game, too. Thankfully, you can download them again and have them as an extension. Here's a link to them!: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58682.0 Sadly they aren't as popular as before, and or people just don't know about them, oorr don't wanna bother with downloading them. Whatever it may be, they're just not bustling as they once were- which is very sad to see DX But as Kuri said, there is a hint of a new snowy map coming with the update. Perhaps that's a revamped South Pole? Hmm....

I personally don't think Ascension Island is coming back, but you never know what those staff are up to >w> We just have to wait and see!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Alphawolfclaw

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 11:02:16 am »
I miss the old maps being apart of the game, too. Thankfully, you can download them again and have them as an extension. Here's a link to them!: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=58682.0 Sadly they aren't as popular as before, and or people just don't know about them, oorr don't wanna bother with downloading them. Whatever it may be, they're just not bustling as they once were- which is very sad to see DX But as Kuri said, there is a hint of a new snowy map coming with the update. Perhaps that's a revamped South Pole? Hmm....

I personally don't think Ascension Island is coming back, but you never know what those staff are up to >w> We just have to wait and see!

thank you for the link!! and yeah you never know with the staff :P but hopefully!!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 06:43:38 pm »

thank you for the link!! and yeah you never know with the staff :P but hopefully!!

You're so welcome! I'm just excited to see what they've been up to~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 09:24:38 pm »
I would love any revamps of any old maps, to be honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As long as they incorporate the original map concept in some way, of course!
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 09:27:31 pm »
im hoping for revamps as well. imagine ascension island but 4x as high with invisible particles
to throw you off?

Offline Ame88

• Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2018, 02:15:34 am »
im hoping for revamps as well. imagine ascension island but 4x as high with invisible particles
to throw you off?

Oh GOSH no lmao That would be really fun, honestly. Really rage inducing, but fun pff.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations