Author Topic: I got one idea,feel free to comment =]  (Read 1411 times)

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
I got one idea,feel free to comment =]
« on: June 01, 2011, 03:08:12 pm »
It may be stupid but i figured to state it,maybe you guys will like it. I know IT had the option for pets and items,but i think that would kill that whole realistic feel that feral heart has grown on its own.What i do think is we should have prey animals, like typical ones our characters can hunt like for example Big cats ( zebra,antelope,gazelle,warthog,hippo,buffalo) or canines(  elk,deer,rabbit,) and then ,i no its similar to WQ, but have the ability to eat them and for a set time limit they stay to the ground then vanish, maybe we don't legit eat them but we rp it with the actual carcass of the animal there, so this way its more realistic then just "eating air" if you catch my drift lol or maybe we can add like npc like baboons or birds for those who like rping in lion king style xD. all kidding aside i just thought maybe that would help bring more excitement to role plays whether it be on private maps or the general maps weather it be to hunt or just add extra scenery for rp. I know i may not of explained my point to the fullest but im sure you can get what im saying,just figured id pitch it to the whole FH community and see what you guys think .

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: I got one idea,feel free to comment =]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2011, 03:19:30 pm »
  Already coming... Or at least a fighting system, then possibly hunting from what I have heard (Not absolute, but possible if you get what I mean). And this has been mentioned way too many times to count XD But as I said before, it's coming. It might just take a long time.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline rocky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rocky and the pic are copyrighted to me, DONOT use
    • View Profile
Re: I got one idea,feel free to comment =]
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 03:21:19 pm »
haha i figured it was, but you never know, maybe my input could help spark somthing xD