Author Topic: Cubs and Puppys  (Read 1704 times)

choosen

Cubs and Puppys
« on: January 11, 2011, 03:55:31 am »
If i make my char small and then be able to make head and feets maby legs bigger it would look a little more as a cub or a puppy.

what do you say?

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
Re: Cubs and Puppys
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 12:30:17 pm »
Since you're able to choose your character's weight, length and height... I suppose that's enough, it pretty much looks like a puppy/cub, if you give it the right colours. Not really getting your point... x)

Offline DreamReaper

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 01:33:41 am »
Don't get the point? I get it. When I picture a cub or pup I see a small body with big paws, eyes, and head. The way it is now just makes you look like an abnormally small adult lion/wolf. I like the idea.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 01:45:59 am »
http://www.cedcc.psu.edu/khanjan/ccKenya/060_lion%20cubs%20are%20very%20cute.JPG

It's not much difference. The paws are normal sized, the only thing that looks remotely different is a smaller muzzle and a less angular face. I don't see much point in it xD You can easily make the muzzle short with no chin, and large ears and large eyes for cute factor.

HugeKopaFan1

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 09:45:14 pm »
Ok, I'll test your theory. Clicks on FeralHeart Icon.....Logs In.....trys to Log In again.....hits create.....creates super short muzzle.....makes super short chin.....makes super big ears and eyes.....result.....freakish looking horrible lioness. No, IF YOU DO THAT YPU DON'T GET A CUB.