Author Topic: Has Fh ever feel a little.....  (Read 5683 times)

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Has Fh ever feel a little.....
« on: June 16, 2011, 12:53:41 am »
You know when you just LOVE a game? So much you play it every second you can at night? That for me was feral heart.

And just like all the other games ive played a lot, hasnt it ever gotten just a little...er....boring?

I know it sounds crazy, but youve all been thorugh this. None of your friends are on, there are no good rps out, and theres just plain no ideas for rps in your head, or no ones biting your rp ideas?

So, main questioin time, have you ever felt, just a little bored of FH every once in awhile? How about we all just post something that occupies all of us in these times of boredom ^ ^

slycan

Re: Has Fh ever feel a little.....
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 01:04:28 am »
Feralheart shouldn't just be defined as "a game" - it's a community of artist and animal lovers too.

Think of it as a graphical chatroom , like Furcadia, IMVU, Club Penguin & Secondlife for sample.

At the moment, there's nothing to do - but don't forget this game is still a work in progress. The staff , Kov ( the maker) and the artist are doing their best to bring you guys updates and fun things to do

Tigg and Delay just released brand new maps to explore and rp!
I ish made Feralistic just to add a lil twist to the game
Plenty of artistic things you can do - like meshing, presets, maps - and much more.

Don't fret (:  it can only get better.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:06:10 am by Slycan »

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 01:09:23 am »
Sly, I don't think they were trying to say FH is a boring game.  Just that from time to time, there really isn't anything to do.  I don't think they're complaining, just trying to see if anyone else is in the same boat xD

And I know the feeling.  No friends online, all the rps are Warriors or they typ lyk dis.  What do I do?  Usually, I just close FH and go do something else for a bit.  That, or sit around and see if there's anything interesting to comment on.  There are some odd conversations in FH.
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 01:15:58 am »
Sly, I don't think they were trying to say FH is a boring game.  Just that from time to time, there really isn't anything to do.  I don't think they're complaining, just trying to see if anyone else is in the same boat xD

Indeed exactly what i was trying to get at XD -isnt the best at stating points...god knows how i got into honors writing o.o-

Exactly what you stated though, too many rps out there who talk in txt chat or state- "_____ sat." then someone does a whole para, then they respond "____ walked in den". So sometimes theres just really nothing to do other then watch people argue about things on general..which at times can be amusing..... XD

slycan

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 01:27:11 am »
oooh okays (:

*le moves thread into opinions then*

when ever I'm sitting in-game bored I run over to map maker and make random caves or statues out of rocks XD

but I'm rarely in game anymore , cept for like you said, to watch people go at it and report them...- but I'm mostly meshing ^w^
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:28:52 am by Slycan »

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 01:31:28 am »

*le moves thread into opinions then*

Wait what theres a Opinions section? o_o''

-never knew this wouldve posted there XD-

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 02:44:56 am »
Well, I usually have at least TWO friends on, so... I can't exactly relate to that. Still, there are nights where we don't want to rp, and we try to think of things that hadn't been done before.

- A friend from a group I just joined and I made FISH characters and swam around in Fluorite. We were chased by all sorts of people and  joined by a bunch of other fish.

- Bunch of us made "Dinosaur" characters and tried to hunt lions in Fluorite. No one wanted to be hunted, but it was fun anyways. Had some random people join in with us.

- Racecars in Bonfire. Enough said. I was the Mach 5.

Basically, pretend to be something other than a feline or a canine. Don't make rp plots, just... do stuff.
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 02:56:28 am »
  I have ALOT of days like this... I always seem to be on when no ones on (One of the many reasons I rarely go on any more) Only once have I actually met friends online and had fun. We laid out in a line, soaking in the rays (and I laid down with my head between someone legs on accident, that had us going for a bit XD)

But when I do go on and there is no one else on I like to just lounge around, reading the conversations, unless it's one of those horrid times when all the trolls are on, then I get out of there, head to map maker or work on presets.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline barrettm82

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • I've lost my marbles, Have you seen them?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:58:58 pm »
Happens here too.  So when I'm bored I usually just run around like a mad man, or just find a place and sit for a bit and think.  Sometimes I make an "odd" character and run it around, see what happens.  Then there is always Map Maker.
When the path ends, keep going forward and make a new trail.

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 07:10:32 pm »
Ahh i know map maker and presets but 1 i suck at presets and 2. i dun have the patience to make maps, espicially with the fact i cant use or make any meshs -.-

So yeah just as you guys said i try to come up with cool rp ideas no ones done before, but everyone just opnes your everyday lion king rp or something -.-

A FUN THING TO DO FOR WARRIOR CAT FANS!-

Get a bunch of people or friends online together and make warrior cats, wether theyre stars, paws, kits, whatever! Then have them delete the last part of their name, makiung it one noun. This is their name. Make the charie really muscular and somewhat bigger, then go and ask on general for any non map warrior rps. FInd out where they are, say your not interested, then run to where their camp is. Say your rogues and start an all out battle. LOTS OF FUN! Espicialy when the clan gets all agrivated and say to leave. They just need to learn what the real life of a clan is, not just some happy fun land where everything is just a paw step away....

But yeah, normaly no one wants to do that -.-